When do you think the album will be leaked?

P

Plan A

Since a few songs leaked reecently, and the video on google videos, how long do you all think it will be until the whole album is leaked? Realistically it's bound to happen before the release date, but how many days before? I predict the album will magically find its way online by early March.

well, reviewers obviously have got promos judging by the observer and Q, so it should be any day now...

...most albums leak 1 / 2 months before release (u2, Arctic Monkeys, REM's last albums for example)

leak!

> Since a few songs leaked reecently, and the video on google videos, how
> long do you all think it will be until the whole album is leaked?
> Realistically it's bound to happen before the release date, but how many
> days before? I predict the album will magically find its way online by
> early March.

did you not predict something before and then a certain track magically appeared that day!!!

yeah, who predicted that, 'cos they were damn right. We need Mystic Meg in this forum (probably lost on those in the US...wasn't funny anyway)

> Since a few songs leaked reecently, and the video on google videos, how
> long do you all think it will be until the whole album is leaked?
> Realistically it's bound to happen before the release date, but how many
> days before? I predict the album will magically find its way online by
> early March.

God damn it please leak! LEAK! The waiting is killing me!!!

I don't think Paul Morley has a copy.

His review read like he'd been to a listening party, heard it twice, couldn't be bothered to make notes and wrote his review a couple of weeks later based on his general impression.

> God damn it please leak! LEAK! The waiting is killing me!!!

Paul Morley's review was positive, but didn't exactly flow or reveal anything at all to us sadly . I will be quite amazed if we get to early March and the album hasn't leaked. With that thought in mind, maybe life isn't a pigsty afterall.

Back
Top Bottom