What is Republican Party Reptile going to say now???? Moz says vote Kerry!!

• Thread starter The Internet Informer
  • Start date
It's interesting to see how so many on here will parrot everything that Morrissey says.

Apparently, the average Morrissey fan can not think for themselves.
If Morrissey says it, then they think it also. From some of the crap music he likes to his political views also.

It is quite sad.

I like Morrissey for his music; his lyrics and the way he sings and performs.
Outside of that I think Morrissey is a sad and, I think, hateful, person.

Well,what does he say, when "seriously flawed" says :
Vote Adolf Hitler...He does love animals after all, and what else matters.
Nothing, to me.
Then again, I am...or so they say..

> Well,what does he say, when "seriously flawed" says :
> Vote Adolf Hitler...He does love animals after all, and what else matters.
> Nothing, to me.
> Then again, I am...or so they say..
sorry don't get

Oh, gee, big surprise there! Moz ain't a citizen, he's just here to avoid paying Joyce

It's true, they always let Morrissey do all their thinking for them. IT's okay though, because

Most American Morrissey fans live in California and California is not a swing state, so their votes actually do not mean anything.

It seems almost foolish to waste your vote on Kerry in CA when the outcome there is already decided. Seems to be when one might throw a bone to a third party.

Whatever the case, I hope all you CA Moz fans are enjoying your new governor, he's doing a great job just as this Republican Party Reptile assured you he would. Morrissey said Arnold wasn't qualified and it was pathetic that he would even run. Hmm!

Oh, and Morrissey lets Michael Moron do all of HIS thinking for him. Sad all the way around.....

Re: I Was Curious To Know Too! From The Looks Of It, He's Not Taking It Well. ...

Back
Top Bottom