We should all just @#!!! off and get a life. Discuss.

Re: Well I have one, I just like to play with my computer aswell. Problem?

Re: why don't we invite the "marketplace" posters to come over?

Ha. I wanted to say HI ("HI") to the marketplace posters. We don't seem to post there, they don't seem to post here (most of them). Strange world, the Morrissey planet.

So, to salute the marketplace posters (who will never read this interesting tidbit): "Do you want to buy my T-shirt?"

I wore it whilst listening to The Edges are No Longer Parallel. Well, again, I was gobsmacked: a note from psychic Moz. He's right. I found out. The edges of my T-shirt are indeed no longer parallel.

Strange. So, if you're in for a T-shirt whose current state of being was clearly predicted by our dear Mozzie, find me. Nothing more. We're all drifting on a dusty door. Find me find me ... (imagine Annalisa Jablonska doing a fade-out - thanks).

As Long As We Don't Invite The Chatroom Regulars (They're.....Not So Nice)

Re: Call this a discussion?

Looks more like a group of people talking about the same subject to me!

A 'Life'...now there's an interesting term to tangle with, what exactly is that and is it compatible with my modem?

Is it sex discrimination if a man gets sent home from work for wearing a skirt? And is there a different rule for Scottish men? (You don't wanna mess with a Scottsmans kilt, it can turn ugly, apparantly?!)

Re: That chat room is from HELL...I believe it is actually presided over by Mephistopheles himself.

Re: That chat room is from HELL...I believe it is actually presided over by Mephistopheles himself.

Very clever, dear. well, i feel exactlly the same, but maybe we are all devils working for our master... mephistopheles. does he have any other name? think about it.

Re: Don't you have one, sweetheart? Who told you we don't have a life?

How cool the f word is immediately changed to @#!!! in the heading

Back
Top Bottom