TOUTS ON E-BAY.

C

Chas

I have just seen to my absolute disgust that there is nearly 200 post's on e-bay flogging way over the odd's, tickets for Morrissey's up and coming gigs.
These Bastard's should be shot and i urge anyone to join e-bay and e-mail the
"Spineless Swines", telling them where to shove their tickets!!!!!!!
I can't understand how they get away with it, some of them seem to be fellow fan's, AARRHHHGGGG.

Chas.

Aye chas i'm with u mate, although some people love ebay for it being an 'alternative source' for tickets. This was discussed lower down if u want to search for it, but basically, if the touting system didn't exist, the tickets they currently have would be available to the true and commited fan, so i cannot see any justification for the touting industry, as some board members tried to do lower down, as you will see.

MBB321

> I have just seen to my absolute disgust that there is nearly 200 post's on
> e-bay flogging way over the odd's, tickets for Morrissey's up and coming
> gigs.
> These Bastard's should be shot and i urge anyone to join e-bay and e-mail
> the
> "Spineless Swines", telling them where to shove their
> tickets!!!!!!!
> I can't understand how they get away with it, some of them seem to be
> fellow fan's, AARRHHHGGGG.

> Chas.

not everyone is tryin to flog them to make money i put 2 on that i no longer required for brid only want face value if anyone wants them tell me

Yeah that is true fuzball, but i think you would have more luck shifting them here to a needy moz fanatic and be safe in that knowledge Take moz some bridlington rock or left over little chef from me

MBB321

Back
Top Bottom