Titles on Live At Earl's Court LP

Davide

I don't know if this has been posted before. This morning I received my copy of the double LP "Live at Earl's Court" and when I read the titles of the songs on the back, with my surprise two of the songs are named like this:

FIRST IN THE GANG TO DIE (instead of FIRST OF THE GANG TO DIE)

THE WORLD IS FULL OF CRASHING BOARS

I am totally astonished!

Plus MUNICH AIR DISASTER 1958 is just MUNICH AIR DISASTER.

THE MORE YOU IGNORE ME THE CLOSER I GET is just THE MORE YOU IGNORE ME.

HOW SOON IS NOW? is just HOW SOON IS NOW.

These are mistakes that usually occur on bootlegs...how can an official ATTACK release be like this????

And the same mistakes are on the inner sleeves and on the vinyls as well!

i checked the sleeve of CD and there is nothing wrong.

That's really really weird but now you have some history in your hands.

Could be interesting to see it if you could scan it , --have you thought about e-mailing attack?

I'll scan it tomorrow as I left the LP at my office. So you can all see how strange this thing is. And for sure I'll email Attack...

yes please

look forward to see that "rare" lp , I dunno if to think you're lucky or to think how unprofessional they are..:rolleyes:

My god

The other titles are baffling (boars?!), but How Soon Is Now is written without the question mark on many other official releases, including my CD copy of Meat Is Murder. The fact that the phrase functions as both a statement and a question is one of my favorite things about it - crafting such phrases is one of the things Morrissey does best.

love
math+

Hasn't the vinyl version only just been released? Presumably it's been sub-licensed or something without Mozzer actually giving it the seal of approval.

Davide said:
These are mistakes that usually occur on bootlegs...how can an official ATTACK release be like this????

And the same mistakes are on the inner sleeves and on the vinyls as well!

I was thinking of ordering that LP but now I won't. It would annoy me too much to see that shit. The world is full of crashing boars? Sanctuary is full of incompetant fools. No wonder they're a sinking ship.

OK guys, here it is. See how strange this thing is. I am going to email Attack now.

140181716_85037b4721.jpg

Thanks for posting the scan.

Isn't it also supposed to be "Bigmouth" (one word) rather than "Big Mouth"?

That really is shoddy.

Yes , bigmouth in one word , innit?

Geeez this is so STRANGE! how could they!??
let us know what´s their excuse..

Back
Top Bottom