The new songs

K

Kati

Dear all,

does anyone know where to find mp3s of the new songs that still work? (I'm not sure if 'work' is the right term in this case, but I'm not very good with computer language) I know they've been up here and there for weeks, but I have to use public computers, and haven't been able to download them. I finally found someone to do that for me, but now I don't seem to be able to locate ones that don't give me some sort of an error message.

Sorry if I bore/annoy someone by taking this topic up again (I suppose it's old news by now), but I really need to have these songs now that I've finally got a chance!

Thanks, Kati

Hi

Why not try the link (below) to the interview Morrissey did with Janice Long for a start? I'm not sure how anyone can save it to a CD but you could plug in an audio lead to your computer and at least record it on a cassette? You get three tracks this way in excellent quality and the interview too. Good luck

> Dear all,

> does anyone know where to find mp3s of the new songs that still work? (I'm
> not sure if 'work' is the right term in this case, but I'm not very good
> with computer language) I know they've been up here and there for weeks,
> but I have to use public computers, and haven't been able to download
> them. I finally found someone to do that for me, but now I don't seem to
> be able to locate ones that don't give me some sort of an error message.

> Sorry if I bore/annoy someone by taking this topic up again (I suppose
> it's old news by now), but I really need to have these songs now that I've
> finally got a chance!

> Thanks, Kati

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/janicel_show/gallery_moz.shtml

Kati, post your email address..maybe some kind sole with email the songs to you.

Re: Kati, post your email address..maybe some kind sole with email the songs to you.

There, my e-mail address should be visible now. Thanks a million kind soul(s?)! I'll be waiting...

And thanks to Tingle, I'll try what you suggested as well.

Kati

Back
Top Bottom