The Brown album is currently at #17 on Amazon

Yeah, but he hasn't been demonized in the press & social media & he writes chirpy wee singalongs that remind his old fanbase of his old hits.

Moz is surviving against all the odds & that's a bigger achievement. He's also going to sail into art legend while all the big hitters disappear into commercial history.
Regarding P.Heaton I was a big fan of The Housemartins and The Beautiful South were decent for a while but this recent stuff is beyond twee and does NOT resemble his early work in the aforementioned bands, every song is identical with Heaton & Abbott bouncing bland lyrics off each other. Baffled at the popularity of their work together.

Regarding P.Heaton I was a big fan of The Housemartins and The Beautiful South were decent for a while but this recent stuff is beyond twee and does NOT resemble his early work in the aforementioned bands, every song is identical with Heaton & Abbott bouncing bland lyrics off each other. Baffled at the popularity of their work together.

Oh, that's a shame. I guess maybe it's enough for the easy listening crowd.

Amazon.com:

IMG-3093.png

Or maybe shoppers in Tesco's & users of elevators?
"Oooh that's a nice tune, Ethel."
If Paul Heaton & Jaquie Abbott are on in an elevator near me I'm using the stairs no matter how many floors I've got to climb. Imagine being trapped in an elevator with those two warbling from within the lift shaft...aaaarrrrggghhh!!!?‍♂️

STILL NUMBER 1!!!

Where have all the haters gone???
Contrary to what the loonies would have you believe they're aren't many haters, it's all been part of an online unsocial media campaign by a handful of complete idiots who've never liked Moz in the first place. Add in a few crackpot 'journalists who lie' and they're you have it, pathetic! Viva Morrissey FOREVER!!!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If Paul Heaton & Jaquie Abbott are on in an elevator near me I'm using the stairs no matter how many floors I've got to climb. Imagine being trapped in an elevator with those two warbling from within the lift shaft...aaaarrrrggghhh!!!?‍♂️

I know a feminist who is mad at him because he wrote a song slagging off glamour models. But I don't know the song so I don't know if she's being fair or not.

Would anyone in showbiz slag off glamour models????

I know a feminist who is mad at him because he wrote a song slagging off glamour models. But I don't know the song so I don't know if she's being fair or not.

Would anyone in showbiz slag off glamour models????

Mad at Heaton you mean?

Mad at Heaton you mean?

Yes.

And she doesn't like Jarvis Cocker either because of the This Is Hardcore album. I like it.

Her only comment about Morrissey is she wants to know where he stands in the Trans v. Terf war. I would guess in between hoping it stops.

Yes.

And she doesn't like Jarvis Cocker either because of the This Is Hardcore album. I like it.

Her only comment about Morrissey is she wants to know where he stands in the Trans v. Terf war. I would guess in between hoping it stops.

Song might have been this one referred to here: Briana Corrigan

Corrigan left the band in 1992 to pursue a solo career. The decision was driven by a desire to record her own work and partly by ethical disagreements with some of Heaton's lyrics, particularly songs such as "36D", which criticized British glamour models and the industry that employed them.

I don't know the song as I don't listen to lift music, or in store shopping stuff.

Back
Top Bottom