Strangeways Night - Glasgow

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Just sticking my head in to say thanks to Bob, Carlo and Jen for being terrific hosts at the Strangeways Night, McPhabbs, Glasgow last night. Everyone was top, and I picked up these fabulous charity Xmas cards.

3442t6v.jpg

P.

Just sticking my head in to say thanks to Bob, Carlo and Jen for being terrific hosts at the Strangeways Night, McPhabbs, Glasgow last night. Everyone was top, and I picked up these fabulous charity Xmas cards.

3442t6v.jpg

P.

I guess you'll be needing my address then? :D

Glad you had a good time. Wish there was stuff like that going on in my neck of the woods.

a) It's not my neck of the woods, it's 200 miles away. In a different country.
b) Sure - PM your address, and I'll wish you a happy non-denominational, cold-weather-festival greeting. Via the medium of one of the cards above.

P.

a) It's not my neck of the woods, it's 200 miles away. In a different country.

Haha. Ya, I realized after I wrote that, that you were actually visiting with friends in another country--not exactly in your neck of the woods. That pub looks like a nice place. Amazing that in less than 200 miles, you are out of your own country. Takes me that long to get the hell out of Arizona. :D

b) Sure - PM your address, and I'll wish you a happy non-denominational, cold-weather-festival greeting. Via the medium of one of the cards above.

P.

Really? That would be wonderful! Thanks. Will do.

Haha. Ya, I realized after I wrote that, that you were actually visiting with friends in another country--not exactly in your neck of the woods. That pub looks like a nice place. Amazing that in less than 200 miles, you are out of your own country. Takes me that long to get the hell out of Arizona. :D

Really? That would be wonderful! Thanks. Will do.

Will reply tomorrow when I'm well slept. With cards. And such.

P.

Back
Top Bottom