So where is Dear Julia?

N

NoTicket

I hope she f***ing reads all of these posts about what us 'true' fans had gone through with yesterday's tickets scam, if she's that dedicated with all those crappy Q&A (AKA what f***ing cereals Moz eats in the morning...) here's a question to Moz:
How about setting up a free show where anyone comes in with a Smiths/Moz T-shirt will get on a first come first in basis?? so no touts and no wannabe fans can get in...

What about if your a fan only interested in the music, not T-shirts?

> What about if your a fan only interested in the music, not T-shirts?
It was just an example from an historic Wolverhampton gig but the main idea is that only people who actually want to get in will be there, unlike the london shows where at least 20% of the buyers are bloody touts!

Shit idea

Usless suggestion.

Unless you'd be one of those camping outside for the week prior to the gig, but then of course those of us with JOBS AND OUTSIDE LIFES wouldn't be able to get in, and, by golly, that wouldn't be fair. And then then those bastards who'd buy a t-shirt just to go to the gig! And take YOUR rightfull place! Scumbags.

So you couldn't get a ticket? I did, and so did thousands of others who were either lucky, or dedicated enough to make damn sure they, for example, were online refeshing ticketmaster untill they started selling tickets.

Get over it, or starting liking someone no one else does - you'll find getting tickets much easier then.

Re: Shit idea

> Usless suggestion.

> Unless you'd be one of those camping outside for the week prior to the
> gig, but then of course those of us with JOBS AND OUTSIDE LIFES wouldn't
> be able to get in, and, by golly, that wouldn't be fair. And then then
> those bastards who'd buy a t-shirt just to go to the gig! And take YOUR
> rightfull place! Scumbags.

> So you couldn't get a ticket? I did, and so did thousands of others who
> were either lucky, or dedicated enough to make damn sure they, for
> example, were online refeshing ticketmaster untill they started selling
> tickets.

> Get over it, or starting liking someone no one else does - you'll find
> getting tickets much easier then.

What makes you think he/she hasn't done it already??
I for example did got a ticket as i was 'dedicated' enought to wake up early and go to a ticket office but still it is annoying that so many people got f***ed because of this scam and this EBay shit is unbelieveable.

And what's this crap about liking someone that no one else does?? FYI before YATQ there weren't any problems to get tickets to Moz concerts but you wouldn't know that cause you probably didn't know who Moz was back then...

Re: Shit idea

Clealy my piss taking user name is lost on 'Geniune Fan'...

Now, my main problem with you is this -

WHY THE f*** DOES IT MATTER HOW OLD FANS ARE?

I'm 41, I've been seeing Morrissey live reguarly since 1984. This does NOT make me 'more' of a fan, or a 'better' fan than a lad who was 16 when Quarry cam out and has since bought the whole back catagloue and loves all of it.

Back
Top Bottom