??'s on Shirts on official site...

D

dcn

Anyone know if these shirts are being sold at the shows? I quite dig this one but it's not available in XL and is one of those "baby doll" T's. I'd like for it to be available as a standard T and would likely buy one.

http://www.worldmerch.com/html/Morr/images/tshirts/BlkLpStk.gif
BlkLpStk.gif

> Anyone know if these shirts are being sold at the shows? I quite dig this
> one but it's not available in XL and is one of those "baby doll"
> T's. I'd like for it to be available as a standard T and would likely buy
> one.

yeah, that IS a nice one, never seen it before, at least not on the UK tours?

I WANT THEM ALL!!

It looks to be based on a New York Dolls album cover. I forget which one.

Yeah, that was my take as well. One of the other designs uses a font from the Jobriath cover as well (I think).

I saw them selling that at the Inland Invasion, but I have not seen it at the last few gigs I saw in Fl, Tx, etc... A few friends I was with bought them, but I don't remember it being too "Baby-doll"-ish actually. I thought it looked more like a regular fit T-shirt

> one.

No I'm pretty sure you wont find it in a T only baby-doll sizes. I wanted that shirt so bad but me being a guy just wouldn't look good at all. What sucks even more is that all those shirts sold for $25.00 at Inland Invasion and at the Make up show and website $30.00 I'm glad I bought most of them at inland though I know I will buy more. Anyways I hope they decide to release the baby-doll as a T. Good Luck!

pic224654.jpg

I bought one of those.....

...in a size large Girls...and i am a boy....a skinny boy...it fits good. are you fat? dont get one if you are too fat.....cheers!

> one.

Re: I bought one of those.....

I got one too!! It is not really all that stretchy so if you are an XL girls a large will not fit so well

> ...in a size large Girls...and i am a boy....a skinny boy...it fits good.
> are you fat? dont get one if you are too fat.....cheers!

Thanks for the input. I'm a male and my mom always tells me I'm too skinny but I don' think I'm thin enough to pull that type of shirt off ;-) Thanks again.

> Thanks for the input. I'm a male and my mom always tells me I'm too skinny
> but I don' think I'm thin enough to pull that type of shirt off ;-) Thanks
> again.

I think it wouls work well on a skinny boy actually. It seems pretty straight cut. It is not too babydoll girlie style for a skinny boy to pull off.

Back
Top Bottom