Russell Brand

That calls for an AI pic, surely?
Quote I Am Serious GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

I think I might be the only person you've wildly accused of being a fascist who is actually something of a fascist. But I'm a vegan/eco-fascist. I am completely opposed to the pro-family, anti-gay, population growth, religious fascists you seem to think I'm part of.

Since we're chatting, though, did you ever find out if Anne Marie Waters is a vegan? I asked you a while back, but since I didn't quote you, you might not've seen it. You always claim Morrissey liked her because she's a "gay Irish vegan." I don't think she is. I can't find a single instance of her saying she's vegan, and besides that, she's friends with Katie Hopkins, who is notoriously anti-vegan. The only support for it I can find are one random For Britain supporter in Sheffield saying it—and you.

Well, if you were looking that hard you'd have seen far more references to her veganism & Katie Hopkins teasing her about it at a For Britain conference.

Also - the creep who deleted started pitching For Britain to SER using animals a week after it was founded. And I can link Hofmann to that creep via his old Dirk Bogarde MySpace. And no one is going to call Hof unfashy.

On a side note someone posted a link to Stormfront here & there's a Morrissey "fan" there who also insists that Morrissey would never do anything so degenerate as have sex with a man. I don't think he was convincing his fellow fascists though.

Post #715 - naively revives Russell Brand thread

Post #784 - 'oh what have I done'..... ?

Last edited:
Well, if you were looking that hard you'd have seen far more references to her veganism & Katie Hopkins teasing her about it at a For Britain conference.

How hard should I have to look? I'm doing a refined Google search: "anne marie waters"+"vegan." Most self-proclaimed vegans would have multiple results. I get nothing for Waters except hearsay, and even the hearsay is scant. No. 1 is several results from this forum (either Morrissey's veganism being cross-mentioned, or you saying Waters is vegan), no. 2 is the anon at the Sheffield chapter of For Britain's Facebook page, and no. 3 is your blog. The rest are just cross-mentions of the two keywords.

Please link me to Katie Hopkins teasing her for being vegan. That will establish it.

Also - the creep who deleted started pitching For Britain to SER using animals a week after it was founded. And I can link Hofmann to that creep via his old Dirk Bogarde MySpace. And no one is going to call Hof unfashy.

This is all Greek to me.

Snip ✂️---

Please link me to Katie Hopkins teasing her for being vegan. That will establish it.

This is all Greek to me.

23:34
Regards,
FWD.

(Edit: should add - was familiar with this as I check this type of cack for Morrissey content).

How hard should I have to look? I'm doing a refined Google search: "anne marie waters"+"vegan." Most self-proclaimed vegans would have multiple results. I get nothing for Waters except hearsay, and even the hearsay is scant. No. 1 is several results from this forum (either Morrissey's veganism being cross-mentioned, or you saying Waters is vegan), no. 2 is the anon at the Sheffield chapter of For Britain's Facebook page, and no. 3 is your blog. The rest are just cross-mentions of the two keywords.

This is all Greek to me.

You're in no postition to say Morrissey is incompetant with tech.

Edit!: the video has been posted! So I'll post - a tweet from an FB activist (who I can also link to the creep who deleted).

According to another fash she's A LIAR. But if she's stuffing her face with cheese on a regular basis on the sly that's not relevant.

& this interview she did is quite interesting in an eco-fashy way: https://irep.ntu.ac.uk/id/eprint/48123/1/1640096_Sibley.pdf

god awful fash activist.JPG

Open to misinterpretation is fine. It's the risk one takes with poetic license. The problem is that Malarkey's misinterpretation ("Morrissey fantasizes about prison sex") is basically the same thing Henry Rollins or Maynard James Keenan would read out of it. It's the most tasteless and uncharitable way to read what I'm pretty sure was just a descriptive passage about the sexual tension between audience and singer. But, she also thinks he's inept and credulous too, so I'm not surprised.

I don’t think it’s correct to call her view of what he said or his art in general, a misinterpretation. Though of course, you can, but that would only be your opinion of her views. Anyway, it is an interpretation, an opinion. It’s really not up to us to rightly judge, or fair to condemn, considering the subjective nature of the matter at hand.

It can only be a misinterpretation if Morrissey himself chimed in to prove that an interpretation is incorrect.

Edit!: the video has been posted! So I'll post - a tweet from an FB activist (who I can also link to the creep who deleted).

According to another fash she's A LIAR. But if she's stuffing her face with cheese on a regular basis on the sly that's not relevant.

& this interview she did is quite interesting in an eco-fashy way: https://irep.ntu.ac.uk/id/eprint/48123/1/1640096_Sibley.pdf

View attachment 102499
It is funny that anyone in your world who is on 'the right' is automatically a creep. In my experience whether someone is a creep or not isn't related to whether they are on the left or the right. It's a strange world you live in, Malarkey. Don't you get a bit bored - only looking at the world and human beings through this left / right prism?
I love Jean Paul Sartre. I love Knut Hamsun. It doesn't bother me in the slightest that one was a communist and one was a fascist. Why should it?

It is funny that anyone in your world who is on 'the right' is automatically a creep. In my experience whether someone is a creep or not isn't related to whether they are on the left or the right. It's a strange world you live in, Malarkey. Don't you get a bit bored - only looking at the world and human beings through this left / right prism?
I love Jean Paul Sartre. I love Knut Hamsun. It doesn't bother me in the slightest that one was a communist and one was a fascist. Why should it?

It's not his politics that make him a creep.

It's the way he lies, maniupulates, gaslights & attacks anyone who falls out with him or who stands in his way.

Quoi? I'm the one saying he's competent with tech. Morrissey is an intelligent person. I think he's capable, on his own, of opening a browser and navigating to a website. According to Noel Gallagher, Morrissey sends text messages. It's possible that his personal assistant or some underling does his texting for him ("take dictation for a text to Noel, Damon," says His imperious Lordship), but if that's the case, then the flunky could just as easily bring up his blog for him so he can read it. The point is, there is really no excuse for Morrissey being unaware of what are, according to his site, his own messages to the world.

I am pleased that's resolved. Phew. Now we can move on to the next question: why did Morrissey support someone who is personally vegan but whose party platform is not abolitionist? Why did he publicly come out for For Britain over an animal rights party? "Against halal slaughter" is a pretty paltry sop, and Morrissey has always seemed to me a radical on animal rights, not a milquetoast incrementalist.

Last edited:
Quoi? I'm the one saying he's competent with tech. Morrissey is an intelligent person. I think he's capable, on his own, of opening a browser and navigating to a website. According to Noel Gallagher, Morrissey sends text messages. It's possible that his personal assistant or some underling does his texting for him ("take dictation for a text to Noel, Damon," says His imperious Lordship), but if that's the case, then the flunky could just as easily bring up his own blog so he can read it. The point is, there is really no excuse for Morrissey being unaware of what are, according to his site, his own messages to the world.

I am pleased that's resolved. Phew. Now we can move on to the next question: why did Morrissey support someone who is personally vegan but whose party platform is not abolitionist? Why did he publicly come out for For Britain over an animal rights party? "Against halal slaughter" is a pretty paltry sop, and Morrissey has always seemed to me a radical on animal rights, not a milquetoast incrementalist.

You're such a sealion.

I think his "crew" are spinning him a line about freedom of speech & the press lying about the content. And it's going to take some outside intervention that he can't ignore to sort it out.

Morrissey said he was supporting them over their animal rights stance.

Morrissey said he was supporting them over their animal rights stance.

That is factual. The question is why he supported them, specifically, for their animal rights stance when that issue is not really the meat (sorry) of their platform. Why would he not wear the badge of an animal rights party and fawn all over Jasmyn de Boo instead?

That is factual. The question is why he supported them, specifically, for their animal rights stance when that issue is not really the meat (sorry) of their platform. Why would he not wear the badge of an animal rights party and fawn all over Jasmyn de Boo instead?

Boo didn't have the creep lobbying his crew.

I don't know why - he said it was difficult to be vegan & leather was one of the things he found most difficult.

Surely it would be one of the easiest?

See leather wallet - don't buy it.
See leather belt - don't buy it.
See leather whip - don't buy it.
See leather shoes - don't buy them.

There are also plenty of cars without leather seats. If the car he wants only has leather seats, he could easily pay to have them changed. He's a millionaire.

Boo didn't have the creep lobbying his crew.

:confused:

This goes back to you thinking Morrissey inept and credulous. He gets his opinions from his "crew?" What is he, a fourteen-yr-old gangsta wannabe? He's an intelligent man. He is personally acquainted with Ingrid Newkirk. He is friends with his fellow PETA campaigner Chrissie Hynde, who I believe lives in England. He is perfectly capable of locating a UK animal rights figure on his own, or else relying on decent people other than some "crew" to inform him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom