REQ: Wonderful Woman (1985)

Are you looking for ANY live takes of Wonderful Woman or just from 1985? I have a live track that is part of a compiliation called Morrissey 1959 - 1986 but the details of when the track was recorded are missing. It just says it was from Manchester but no date. I can post that if you want it???

Are you looking for ANY live takes of Wonderful Woman or just from 1985? I have a live track that is part of a compiliation called Morrissey 1959 - 1986 but the details of when the track was recorded are missing. It just says it was from Manchester but no date. I can post that if you want it???

It might be the "What Do You See In Him" first version recorded at The Hacienda on Feb 4 1983...I'm too lazy to check discography info on that bootleg to verify...

Here is the take I have from the 59-86 compiliation bootleg...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/66bzpf

If anyone would like the full set posted just say so I'll upload it ASAP.

Here are the details that came with it...

Tracks: 1-8 Manchester, 9-11 Rank show, 12-13 BBC Session, 14-15 Last TV Appearance

01. These Things Take Time
02. What Difference Does It Make
03. The Hand That Rocks The Cradle
04. Handsome Devil
05. Jeane
06. Wonderful Woman
07. Hand In Glove
08. Miserable Lie
09. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
10. Frankly Mr Shankly
11. How Soon Is Now
12. London
13. Half A Person
14. Sheila Take A Bow
15. Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Oh, and sorry the bitrate is only 128kbps, that's what it was when I got it, and I saved it as data files so the quality wouldn't be lowered by additional ripping. So, it is as I got it.

I have quite a few recordings of Wonderful Woman from 1983. But I read in Songs That Saved Your Life that it was soundchecked in 1985. It's one of my most favourite Smiths songs and would love to hear a 1985 version of it.

Here is the take I have from the 59-86 compiliation bootleg...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/66bzpf

If anyone would like the full set posted just say so I'll upload it ASAP.

Here are the details that came with it...

Tracks: 1-8 Manchester, 9-11 Rank show, 12-13 BBC Session, 14-15 Last TV Appearance

01. These Things Take Time
02. What Difference Does It Make
03. The Hand That Rocks The Cradle
04. Handsome Devil
05. Jeane
06. Wonderful Woman
07. Hand In Glove
08. Miserable Lie
09. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
10. Frankly Mr Shankly
11. How Soon Is Now
12. London
13. Half A Person
14. Sheila Take A Bow
15. Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Oh, and sorry the bitrate is only 128kbps, that's what it was when I got it, and I saved it as data files so the quality wouldn't be lowered by additional ripping. So, it is as I got it.

i for one would appreciate the whole set :cool:

Always lovely, CG. Thank you...

Back
Top Bottom