please help me watch less TV

What TV show should I STOP watching?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so you recognize none of these shows? :straightface:
is that why you have not voted? :o

I haven't seen any of these, except for one episode of 30 rock. It was really funny. I have thought about trying glee. So I wouldn't get rid of glee and 30 rock. Which do you like the least?

I love black books. I also love the IT crowd, big train, spaced, and arrested development season 1.

I haven't seen any of these, except for one episode of 30 rock. It was really funny. I have thought about trying glee. So I wouldn't get rid of glee and 30 rock. Which do you like the least?

hmm, I like all these shows, actually, but I did vote for one, just because I will have to watch it anyways, since my parents have a tendency to watch it right before they finally let the TV go off :cool:

ps: you can see the votes in this poll :guitar:

hmm, I like all these shows, actually, but I did vote for one, just because I will have to watch it anyways, since my parents have a tendency to watch it right before they finally let the TV go off :cool:

ps: you can see the votes in this poll :guitar:

Well subtract a vote from 30 rock and glee for me when you tally up which one you are going to stop watching. I can't really vote against the other shows because I have never seen them, but I put a vote towards those two.

Well subtract a vote from 30 rock and glee for me when you tally up which one you are going to stop watching. I can't really vote against the other shows because I have never seen them, but I put a vote towards those two.

just between you and me, there aint no way I am going to stop watching 30 Rock :p

Robby, this will be something else to watch... :thumb:

What to expect from Battlestar Galactica prequel Blood and Chrome

When we heard Caprica was being replaced with a different Battlestar Galactica prequel, a gritty war drama set during the first Cylon War, we were skeptical. But now we've read some Blood and Chrome script pages, and we're more pumped.

Blood and Chrome is putting out casting calls for the three main characters in its pilot TV movie, probably airing late this year or sometime next year. As we reported a while back, the three main characters in the pilot are the young William Adama, his comms officer Coker Fasjovik, and the young software genius Beka Kelly. (No clue yet if Nico Cortez will reprise his role as the young Adama from the Razor TV movie.)

We read the casting call pages for these three characters, which were sent to casting agencies recently and appear to be pages from the actual pilot script. Major spoilers ahead...

So the arc of Blood and Chrome is the first mission for a young William Adama, a green pilot just out of training. Over the course of his first week on the job, Adama loses his innocence and discovers that things in war are more complicated than he'd believed when he signed up. The story starts at the end, with the battle-haunted William Adama looking up in a stained Colonial uniform under a tattered parka, with a "thousand yard stare," as a voiceover talks about you find out who you are in wartime, both the good parts and the bad parts... and we all get what's coming to us.

http://io9.com/5740148/weve-read-some-script-pages-from-battlestar-galactica-blood-and-chrome

woa, sounds awesome trubz :thumb: I look forward to it :)
however, I will sorely miss seeing more of:
tumblr_kwjdhyZYO41qak7r0o1_500.jpg

:horny::p:blushing:

I should not have put "30 Rock" on here because they moved it 10pm :cool:
meaning I now have to watch it here @ the library on Hulu :straightface:
since my mom watches "The Mentalist" at the same time :eek:
while the DVR records some stupid Spanish soap for my sister in law :mad:

I think this poll got prematurely closed in the "change-over" :confused:
anyways, strike "Criminal Minds" from the list :straightface:
Paget Brewster left the show, and well, to be honest, she was the only reason I watched it :blushing:
she is like "Dita Von Teese" level pretty :horny: & also, she can like act and stuff :thumb:
I hope she does other things now :o

Back
Top Bottom