Pimp is such a pain, someone send him a Virus, one he doesn't already have.

Re: Nonny/boingo is such a rimjob giver............

Someone give him their ass so he cak rim it like he does those zoo animals????? f***in donkeydick.

Re: Thanks....you make it easy for me.

You keep lookin and posting the way you do...and Ill do the same...only Ill keep pointing out what a dumbf*** you are,and you'll agree with me,why??? you are.

Attn Pimp: You are a rash, nobody likes you and nobody wishes to know you...GO AWAY!!!

Re: Attn:boingo:I dont give a f*** if "no one likes me".....never have never will.Go f*** yourself

This coming form someone who steals all my shit because you're too goddmaned stupid to come up with your own,isnt that right nonny?????

I dont think I have ever stolen anything from you. Why would i...You are poor.

Re:Ok nonny...whatever you say.......hows wally the baboon doing????

have you rimmed his ass yet

What the hell is a Nonny? I don't speak Moron. That must be IE talk, go sit on a rattle snake!

Re: You're right,you dont speak moron,you speak cock,and lots of it in your mouth nightly.

Would you be so kind to define the language? You seem to be the only one who's ever heard of it.

Re: Sure.........go f*** yourself pickle gargler!!!!!!

Nonny is another jackass who posts here. Easy to see how the Pimp confused the 2 of you.

Funny "end of story" I have never seen you post here. Are you a friend of the pimps?

Oh but you've seen me here...under many many different names.

Yes, I am a registered user too. Go ahead, try to guess my registered name...it's there in the user profiles. I rarely ever use it though because after 4 years of visiting this board I've yet to find one single person I'd choose to be friends with in real life.

Re: Nonny is another jackass who posts here. Easy to see how the Pimp confused the 2 of you.

Thats correct.....hahahahahahahahaha

Re: Oh but you've seen me here...under many many different names.

Good f***in point...

Re: For the drama

Because all the drama here makes it worth it! A roomful of bitchy, sardonic jackoffs with no lives at all throwing insults at eachother day after day....what could be more entertaining????

So by you being involved in the drama, that makes you an equal right?

Back
Top Bottom