Peta

dude, nobody mentioned sex slaves in your links but it's the same train of thought - c o n s u m e r f r e e d o m above all other values. I want my sex slave now. it's comsumer freedom.

According to the links. Peta kills 90% of the animals that come into it's care. I'm not saying that that's fact, I'm saying that it's an allegation. How do you feel about that statistic?

What on earth does that have to do with what the theard is talking about. You don't half sound like an ill informed, petulant teenager at times..... oh.

Somebody quote me please, Kevin the teenager isn't listening to me directly.

so you are discriminating teenagers all the time. most teenagers are certainly smarter than you.

Since I dunno much about PETA, apart from the violent stuff, I'm not sure if I sympathise with them (they don't operate in Sweden), but I support "Djurens Rätt".

According to the links. Peta kills 90% of the animals that come into it's care. I'm not saying that that's fact, I'm saying that it's an allegation. How do you feel about that statistic?

Reply to lili, but you really need to read Chareth's replies if you wanna debate.......

lil, this is about ANIMALS mate, not consumer stuff.

Read what Chareth says, there's an element of truth in his statements y'know.......

Now a reply to Chareth :D

I feel disgusted.

I was considering looking into joining PETA.

I don't think I will now.........

I am reading chareths stuff, since eversone quotes him all the time I can't ignore him anyway. but you know - I really would rather browse some links with sexy moz pics than disuss this peta shit with chareth all the time.
and you know what - that's what I'm gonna do right now. i5t' gonna give me much sweeter dreams than this shit discussion.

I am reading chareths stuff, since eversone quotes him all the time I can't ignore him anyway. but you know - I really would rather browse some links with sexy moz pics than disuss this peta shit with chareth all the time.
and you know what - that's what I'm gonna do right now. i5t' gonna give me much sweeter dreams than this shit discussion.

Ain't gonna disagree with you there tho :)

I'm not picking on you lil, I just think he's making a fair debate.

And in his defence, you really need to read his posts if you're gonna argue your case!

Lilikoi,

I don't want to involve you in a conversation that you don't enjoy. I'll avoid replying to you directly if you like. I don't want to upset anybody. Sorry if I've offended you in any way.

I hope you have a pleasant evening.

I am reading his stuff - it's like a broken record.
you know what, chareth: here is my point now: people have different opinions. and on such subjects where people are very very sure about their opinion - like animal rights for example, or religious belief, or a political orientation, there just is not much point discussing it over and over again in circles. it's better to just accept our differences. you will never convince me and I will never convince you. and that's a fact. so all this is pretty much a waste of time. I wouldn't join a scientology forum either because what the hell would I expect there? that I am actually convince them that they are wrong and stupid and being robbed by their leader? well - let's just say it's totally pointless. so: you will never convince a vegatarian to eat meat again and you will not convince any moz fans that 90% of moz solo stuff is shite either.
so, now, I'm off to some sexy moz pix.
as I said: I want my sex slave.

Lilikoi,

I don't want to involve you in a conversation that you don't enjoy. I'll avoid replying to you directly if you like. I don't want to upset anybody. Sorry if I've offended you in any way.

I hope you have a pleasant evening.

Quote.

I feel like piggy in the middle here!!!!

I am reading his stuff - it's like a broken record.
you know what, chareth: here is my point now: people have different opinions. and on such subjects where people are very very sure about their opinion - like animal rights for example, or religious belief, or a political orientation, there just is not much point discussing it over and over again in circles. it's better to just accept our differences. you will never convince me and I will never convince you. and that's a fact. so all this is pretty much a waste of time. I wouldn't join a scientology forum either because what the hell would I expect there? that I am actually convince them that they are wrong and stupid and being robbed by their leader? well - let's just say it's totally pointless. so: you will never convince a vegatarian to eat meat again and you will not convince any moz fans that 90% of moz solo stuff is shite either.
so, now, I'm off to some sexy moz pix.
as I said: I want my sex slave.

Like I said. I don't want to upset you, however, this post shows that you misunderstand everything I've ever posted. I have no desire to change your opinion, I was just airing mine. Also, based on things that I learn I change my opinions very very regularly. About 10 years ago, I felt that the death penalty was an appropriate punishment in some cases, now I think that the death penalty is completely abhorent and should not be administered under ANY circumstances. This turn around of opinion is based on things that I have learnt, conversations that I have had and a balanced arguement of the pros and cons in order to decide what I, personally, feel is the right choice.

Maybe you shouldn't always see things as black and white, opinions can change, it's how we develop as people.

Kill Uncle is still shit though.

Like I said. I don't want to upset you, however, this post shows that you misunderstand everything I've ever posted. I have no desire to change your opinion, I was just airing mine. Also, based on things that I learn I change my opinions very very regularly. About 10 years ago, I felt that the death penalty was an appropriate punishment in some cases, now I think that the death penalty is completely abhorent and should not be administered under ANY circumstances. This turn around of opinion is based on things that I have learnt, conversations that I have had and a balanced arguement of the pros and cons in order to decide what I, personally, feel is the right choice.

Maybe you shouldn't always see things as black and white, opinions can change, it's how we develop as people.

Kill Uncle is still shit though.

I like you man.

But I like lili too :)

I like you man.

But I like lili too :)

Good. Thanks. I'm glad, I'm not trying to win fans or anything, but it's nice to recieve a compliment.

I think she's started reading my posts first hand now so you don't need to worry about quoting me. You were a wonderful interpretor, thank you for your assistance.

oh dear....

i didnt mean to start a mess....

You know what. Neither did I. It just took one person to stand up for something without reading the counter arguement first and it ended up as a big shitty mess.

I think that there's a lesson for all of us here.

Have a good evening.

That’s why I support the Dogs Trust, they say don’t put a healthy dog down even if it can’t be re-homed. I watched a program on the RSPCA recently and they’d rescued a sick dog, and it could’ve been treated but because there was no one to pay for the on-going costs and it couldn’t be re-homed for behavioural problems, it had to be put down. I was devastated, and that’s why I don’t give money to them, but I understand how hard it must be for charities to make these decisions. Although the statistic of how many animals are killed in Peta’s care is quite awful, we don’t know the circumstances- the economic and space constraints for a start. And perhaps a lot of the animals taken in are beyond help, who knows. I think it’s obviously wise to do research into the charities you wish to support and clearly, none are perfect, that’s the way it is, but it’s far worse to do nothing, sit back and accept defeat.

Back
Top Bottom