Perhaps you may know of him

H

headwinds.net

This really doesn't have anything to do with Moz besides being desparate...

I have been trying to track down the music of a J.J.Thompson - a Swedish singer whose music is similar to that of Portis Head - so I'm asking this board because somebody may just know of him - do you? Could you provide a link to his music online?

Thank you.

Re: Perhaps you must shut up

Perhaps you know of this moron who asks Swedish chef questions. borgy borgy borgy borgy noonee noo noo..please you ABBA (or is it A*teens?) listening ace of base motherfugger, just shut your camlhole and don't open your mouth except to chew your tripe sandwiches.

Jujubees honestly skankadoodle doo, you need to stick your fat head in the sand and wait for Sunday to come and kick your privates so hard I wanna see you spit out your retarded sperm and hopefully you will pick the tails out of your buckteeth.

Drink soy sauce lickfrag! and anymore questions about Swedes should be addressed to the Swiss counselate. You are one of the loserest (i know thats not a word but your inquiry doesn't deserve any correct $hittles anyhooze) numbnuts here. Begone cheesedick and kill yourself with some hydrochloric acid pleeeeeeeeze.

Back
Top Bottom