OYE ESTEBAN

M

matt

Will 'oye esteban' ever come out on video? And what is the quality of the shows/ video quality? What were his concerts like on this tour. What are any of his concerts like? And what is the track listing?

When somebody gets this on dVD, post some kind of review.
thanks

For a dumbass trisomy21 inflicted vagina mouth, you ask a lot of questions.

Tell you what chum, when I get my copy from amazonian.com and i spit all over the nonexistent "extras" or hidden :menus"..i'll give you my battered copy along with a nice box of my stools.

That is what I think of Moz's recent output and your idiotic demeanor you pencil necked penispie.

Now please moron, jack off on your mom's dress you lousy mutt!!!!!

Greasetea, believe it..............or not!

> Will 'oye esteban' ever come out on video? And what is the
> quality of the shows/ video quality? What were his concerts like
> on this tour. What are any of his concerts like? And what is the
> track listing?

the track listing is available on the net. On this tour the concerts are great, more than the others. I guess you will find some vidoes of some of this shows on the net. Video quality??? You mean on DVD??? Of course is higher, but his videos are not sooooo amazing. Come out on video??? You mean VHS version??? If that's the question, those are already available, but if that's not your question, sorry.

if you have a problem with my question, then piss off.

And if you can't appreciate the fact that Maladjusted is one of the best albums ever made, you're the bone head.

Basically all i was asking for was some basic information not listed on this website. Sorry to offend Morrissey haters.

And no Morrissey isn't gay all you gay bashers and either is RIcky Martin. If a guy makes intelligent music why is he called a wimp or gay and all this crap?

Stop...no stop! It's too much!!!!!

> And if you can't appreciate the fact that Maladjusted is one of
> the best albums ever made, you're the bone head.

And that, my friends, is the funniest comment I've heard all week!

You fly-boys crack me up!

LMC x

Only A Northern Song

I never really thought of it that way. At the time I suppose, I was keen on the idea. But now, looking back at it, I know that I was completely out of my depth. It's lucky for me that I didn't take them up on their offer.

The butcher's van, elan.

TMF x

Re: It's not big and it's not clever.

What would you know? If you'd seen the things I'd seen you'd still only know half as much as me (said Dan Treacy).

South London. Tulse Hill. Brixton.

Re: Stop...no stop! It's too much!!!!!

> And that, my friends, is the funniest comment I've heard all
> week!

The more we love the fellow, whe are not blind. Maladjusted is a disaster.

Back
Top Bottom