Ordering tickets at Gigs and Tours

• Thread starter American coming to gig
  • Start date
A

American coming to gig

Has anyone had any problems ordering online from Gigs and Tours? Has the website gone done on any recent opening day ticket sales? Sorry, I'm just nervous. It's going to be 02:30 am when tickets go on sale here & I just need one little ticket.

Re: Tickets and telephone number

> Has anyone had any problems ordering online from Gigs and Tours? Has the
> website gone done on any recent opening day ticket sales? Sorry, I'm just
> nervous. It's going to be 02:30 am when tickets go on sale here & I
> just need one little ticket.

Gigsandtours.com

Ticketmaster.co.uk
Wayahead.com
aloud.com

On the ad in the NME today, they give the orderline number as 0871 2200 260

Anyway, why all the paranoia.. I've ordered loads and loads from all these sources and never had a complaint. Gotta be better than standing in a queue all morning hasn't it?

Ruffian

> Anyway, why all the paranoia.. I've ordered loads and loads from all these
> sources and never had a complaint. Gotta be better than standing in a
> queue all morning hasn't it?

Yeah, but some of us like hanging around the streets in the early hours of the morning, with nothing but a male Smiths fan, 8 years my junior, to keep me company.

I'm in the same boat, except that it will be 4:30 in Boston. I'm going to keep the phone number handy just in case. Unless John Stamos is a liar (and I have never known him to lie), 10-10-987 offers low rates to the US, Canada, AND Western Europe.

By the way, wait a few days to book your plane ticket. The rumor mill says that there will be some other shows announced for just before or after the 5/22 gig. It would be a shame to miss out after flying all that way.

> Has anyone had any problems ordering online from Gigs and Tours? Has the
> website gone done on any recent opening day ticket sales? Sorry, I'm just
> nervous. It's going to be 02:30 am when tickets go on sale here & I
> just need one little ticket.

Yes, indeed YOU are the one missing out Ruffian. This will be a nostalgic gig, so the preparation must be nostalgic too, before the era of no excitement buying tickets through a pc. WHAT'S ALL THAT ABOUT?!?! Get ya flask of bovril, ya £9.99 tent from argos and get camping ya southern nancy!!!

> Yeah, but some of us like hanging around the streets in the early hours of
> the morning, with nothing but a male Smiths fan, 8 years my junior, to
> keep me company.

Back
Top Bottom