One week to go to the LA Convention! - Who's going from here?

not me, it's a load of horse shit... do I need to hear Boy Racer mixed poorly 5 times in a night? no!
Do I need to hear any smiths/moz songs repeated umpteen times mixed poorly? no!

Save your money...oh wait, it's probably to late for you HahHAHAhA

Oooh! ME ME ME!!

I'm flying to California on Thursday morning.

Re: Oooh! ME ME ME!!

> I'm flying to California on Thursday morning.

Bon voyage, Terror. (Impressive, huh? Mindy's not the only one who can speak French,y'know.)

And here's another top tip. Decide beforehand if you're going to drink yourself into a stupor, or abstain and ignore everyone.

If the former, ask for an aisle seat. This means you can go for regular pishes without climbing over everyone.
If the latter, ask for a window seat. This means drunks who need regular pishes won't be climbing all over you, disturbing your reading or sleeping.

Encore, bon voyage!!

Re: Oooh! ME ME ME!!

> Bon voyage, Terror. (Impressive, huh? Mindy's not the only one who can
> speak French,y'know.)

> And here's another top tip. Decide beforehand if you're going to drink
> yourself into a stupor, or abstain and ignore everyone.

> If the former, ask for an aisle seat. This means you can go for regular
> pishes without climbing over everyone.
> If the latter, ask for a window seat. This means drunks who need regular
> pishes won't be climbing all over you, disturbing your reading or
> sleeping.

> Encore, bon voyage!!

Thank you kindly Patrick! Unfortunately, my flight leaves at 8:25 am so I get the feeling no booze will be served for breakfast. Fascist bastards.

I don't think so!

hell no!!! i'm not going. i went last year and all i saw were a bunch of ugly people dressed by their worst enemy, and ugly girls giving me dirty looks because their boyfriends were checking me out. i'll pass! if i want to travel back in time, i guess i can always rent the movie Hairspray.

Back
Top Bottom