Now on MTV2 - Fall Out Boy presents The Smiths

Bona Snack

The bassist of Fall Out Boy and another guy give 10 reasons to love The Smiths. They analyze Moz's personality, lyrics and image :rolleyes:

Bona Snack said:
The bassist of Fall Out Boy and another guy give 10 reasons to love The Smiths. They analyze Moz's personality, lyrics and image :rolleyes:

[ Fall out Boy ] .........VOMIT!!!!!!! It should've been Marilyn Manson or someone who actually is a fan, not some phony losers....those little pricks are a bunch of posers. Thank god we had good/real bands back in the mid 90's when I went to high school.... I fell sorry for the new teenage youth who have to put up with crap like FOB and the rest of the sh*t that's out there. all disposable!!!

It's better to have them do it than FRED DURST...shamelessly wearing a bootleg Hatful Tee...

That dude is the worst

DAnn Coulter said:
[ Fall out Boy ] .........VOMIT!!!!!!! It should've been Marilyn Manson or someone who actually is a fan, not some phony losers....those little pricks are a bunch of posers. Thank god we had good/real bands back in the mid 90's when I went to high school.... I fell sorry for the new teenage youth who have to put up with crap like FOB and the rest of the sh*t that's out there. all disposable!!!

Manson makes me ill. Really.

zom

Back
Top Bottom