North America tour information

yeah, but not to nice people like the duchOFf
usually...

well Kuiper is nice!! And you tormented him for a month or two.

I'm just saying, that's all.

Well anyway, it's a lot warmer today, so i'm not on edge. I really should be medicated during the winter months :( :eek:

the Venue

BobHopeTheatre_ExteriorOct0.jpg

Sacramento is the closest major airport.....

well Kuiper is nice!! And you tormented him for a month or two.

I'm just saying, that's all.

Well anyway, it's a lot warmer today, so i'm not on edge. I really should be medicated during the winter months :( :eek:

kui is a Christian zealot :eek:
maybe not the kind that are destroying our world
but give him time
he's still young :cool:

kui is a Christian zealot :eek:
maybe not the kind that are destroying our world
but give him time
he's still young :cool:

i don't think Christian Zealots are destroying our world. maybe centuries ago, but not now. Christianity has been tamed, except for some fringe vocal fundamentalists who do not have much power. They like Bush, but Bush's decisions are more driven by political interests in Middle East (primarily imperialism).

What Christian Zealots? Or do you get your information from the same propaganda Jihadists use to recruit?

i don't think Christian Zealots are destroying our world. maybe centuries ago, but not now. Christianity has been tamed, except for some fringe vocal fundamentalists who do not have much power. They like Bush, but Bush's decisions are more driven by political interests in Middle East (primarily imperialism).

What Christian Zealots? Or do you get your information from the same propaganda Jihadists use to recruit?

luckily i care nothing for what you think
BUT
thank you for remind me WHY :cool:

luckily i care nothing for what you think
BUT
thank you for remind me WHY :cool:

Ok Robby...i don't understand you. I made a point, and i was curious what would be your counter-point. But you don't have one.

The truth is we don't have the crusades anymore, or massive forced conversions, or stoning, shunning, etc. Christianity has been reformed and is far from what it used to be, even in the last 50 years. I still don't agree with it, but it is not destroying our world.

Ok Robby...i don't understand you. I made a point, and i was curious what would be your counter-point. But you don't have one.

The truth is we don't have the crusades anymore, or massive forced conversions, or stoning, shunning, etc. Christianity has been reformed and is far from what it used to be, even in the last 50 years. I still don't agree with it, but it is not destroying our world.

you do not deserve a counter point
your kind are too insulting and stupid @ the same time to waste breath on one
and i think you know that
pud
and if you do not
THANKFULLY, plenty others here do! :)

Last edited:
pud
and if you do not
THANKFULLY, plenty others here do! :)

you pretty much summed it all up there! kudos!

thanks darlin
&
by the way
'eva' from chat thinks your cool!
good 4 you :)

really? that's awesome! i should participate in the chat sometimes. every time i tried it it was either empty or i didnt know how to use it!

pud
and if you do not
THANKFULLY plenty others here do! :)

oh yes, so insulting to think Christianity has been greatly reformed and is of no threat to the modern world and citizens living under Christianity. Anti-Abortion is the biggest threat from these zeolots. That's nothing in comparison.

Was it about my Islam remark? Islam is currently where Christianity was centuries ago. I know not all of it, but enough of it is--that's the problem. If you think that is intolerant, tell it to the scores of dead women, stoned to death. This strict following of "Islamic Law' is practiced throughout the Middle East by thousands of tribes and families, etc--even if officially their government doesn't condone it. Iraq's current constitution, in an effort to gain support from tribal leaders, allowed this 'Islamic Law' to exist in Iraq. Meaning even though it gives women freedom, it also says Islamic Law trumps any secular laws in place. Stoning and shame killing has been on the rise as a result. I forgot the number, but it's very high (I could look it up). So as you see, it's a problem.

As a feminist, I am not going to tolerate Islam since a large part of it is oppressive. But i guess that's just 'my kind'. And my opinion. Your opinion comes from your ass. Islam will be fine once it is reformed. I wouldn't tolerate Christianity if it were the same. So really, what's wrong with 'my kind'?

I know, I know... it's not worth replying to my kind. Good come back!! You were a master debater back in the day.

If you don't agree with me, you can just say so, instead of trying to win arguments by going straight to insults.

stoning1.jpg

Can you children please take this to the off-topic forum? I came here looking for tour info, and instead I get the usual bullshit rants from duchess and Robby (which, thankfully, I can read only when they're quoted by somebody else because they have an esteemed place in my Ignore list).

Can you children please take this to the off-topic forum? I came here looking for tour info, and instead I get the usual bullshit rants from duchess and Robby (which, thankfully, I can read only when they're quoted by somebody else because they have an esteemed place in my Ignore list).

i feel quite honored to be disliked by some people, actually. i bet he is dying to read what we write...it's killing him! burning inside of him every time he sees that we DID write something but that he CANNOT read it...ohhhh

also
duchess and Robby
sounds good :)

you're only about 5000+ posts ahead of me! i'll catch up though!

but i won't post off-topic things anymore. the person was sort of right...lets keep it about the tour....

WHICH I AM ABSOLUTELY EXCITED ABOUT!!!!!! yaaaay!

you're only about 5000+ posts ahead of me! i'll catch up though!

but i won't post off-topic things anymore. the person was sort of right...lets keep it about the tour....

WHICH I AM ABSOLUTELY EXCITED ABOUT!!!!!! yaaaay!

yeah, i may have to go this round
and remember
do not let this place affect your studies
like 'chica' has? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom