My Version of Pigsty - have a listen (MP3)

Jon

Banned
I think I posted this in the wrong forum before...

I made my own version of pigsty. It's a re-recording really, with an 8 bar sample thrown in of the original in places.
Worm seemed to like it so I thought I would up it again... I think the nearest thing you could describe it as is kinda dubby and repetitive/trance like.

anyway, here is the MP3:

new link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HY86LBDC

Last edited:
Hmmmm.... A nice, and interesting piece of music and a decent use of the sample (although it would've been nice to have a bit more variation). The phasing effect that you used on the sample is a nice touch as well. All in all though, well done. It's nice to hear people experimenting with Moz's music.
Good job! :D

Beautiful, just beautiful!!
I'm so glad i downloaded it!!!
You sir, are an ARTIST!

Any chance of reposting as the file is blocked.

Cheers

I only have a 128kbs version, as I'm in my office right now, I upped it to here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HY86LBDC (4.7mb) if anyone wants the 256kbs version just ask.

Thanks for the comments by the way, I would like to do a similar thing with another Morrissey track, anyone got any ideas as to which track?

btw looks like someone perhaps reported me uploading that file from here as it said someone requested it to be taken down...which strange sort of person would do that..... :rolleyes:

I would love to do it, but, I think I could not do it justice... I always wanted to do a dubbed out electronic version of death of a disco dancer for some unknown reason, whereby It goes insane shortly after the original fade out....hmmmm

Jon said:
I would love to do it, but, I think I could not do it justice... I always wanted to do a dubbed out electronic version of death of a disco dancer for some unknown reason, whereby It goes insane shortly after the original fade out....hmmmm
Ooooo what a prospect that sounds! Death Of A Disco Dancer has always been a favourite of mine (and of most people I know) :) Never-Played Symphonies would be easy enough to play around with as the main sequence is just a typical major progression. Also I reckon that would sound rather nice with a touch of electronica. Or maybe you could transform 'Pretty Girls Make Graves' into a rave tune........

Fashionista said:
Ooooo what a prospect that sounds! Death Of A Disco Dancer has always been a favourite of mine (and of most people I know) :) Never-Played Symphonies would be easy enough to play around with as the main sequence is just a typical major progression. Also I reckon that would sound rather nice with a touch of electronica. Or maybe you could transform 'Pretty Girls Make Graves' into a rave tune........

Disco dancer is the boy me thinks, think it would be good with 3 minutes @ 80BPM. then 6 minutes of 160 BPM D'nB chaos.

I will have a dabble and upload it here after the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom