My further encounters with TOTP stars (No Moz)

• Thread starter Librarian on Fire
  • Start date
L

Librarian on Fire

Somewhat tardy. It seems if my roll of meeting TOTOP stars is continuing. Out at the Goldenhorse/Brooke Fraser gig just before Christmas, UK number one artist Daniel Bedingfield was in the crowd and sang a duet with Brooke. NZ born but UK raised, Daniel started to do that falsetto warbling that so many American singers do. The song was cut short by Brooke and she told him, "That we don't do that in this country". Bless her. I was actually quite unaware of who he was. But we're all unassuming in this country and like our stars to be humble. The attitude of "Don't you know who I am?" is likely to be met with a "No".

I didn't actually speak to him, but did give him a nod and smile as he pushed his way through the crowd. He's just been involved in a serious car accident at the weekend and is lucky to be alive. I'm sure his brush with death story will be in "Hello" and various other gossip mags soon.

Can't top that L.o.F ! Oh I find that Daniel 'Larry-the-lamb' Bedingfield annoying. However I'd like to relate that I spied 'The Importance of Being Morrissey' interviewee Will Self and his family at the National Film Theatre on Sunday as I was queuing for a ticket.

> Somewhat tardy. It seems if my roll of meeting TOTOP stars is continuing.
> Out at the Goldenhorse/Brooke Fraser gig just before Christmas, UK number
> one artist Daniel Bedingfield was in the crowd and sang a duet with
> Brooke. NZ born but UK raised, Daniel started to do that falsetto warbling
> that so many American singers do. The song was cut short by Brooke and she
> told him, "That we don't do that in this country". Bless her. I
> was actually quite unaware of who he was. But we're all unassuming in this
> country and like our stars to be humble. The attitude of "Don't you
> know who I am?" is likely to be met with a "No".

> I didn't actually speak to him, but did give him a nod and smile as he
> pushed his way through the crowd. He's just been involved in a serious car
> accident at the weekend and is lucky to be alive. I'm sure his brush with
> death story will be in "Hello" and various other gossip mags
> soon.

Back
Top Bottom