Moz on George Best

1479890080_1999998455_georgebest_337.jpg

top class

What's that? Novelty toilet paper?

George Best was the best entertainer, in Britain's biggest entertainment industry. Probably the 3rd best footballer the World has ever seen. The other two have had their illnesses too, Maradona was a drug addict and Pele can't get an erection (allegedly!)

"What idiot loves someone regardless of their violent crimes?"

That doesn't come close to answering my question. If you are going to be ludicrously hyperbolic about something, please don't belittle genocide too while you're at it. And who said I loved George Best...

George Best was the best entertainer, in Britain's biggest entertainment industry. Probably the 3rd best footballer the World has ever seen. The other two have had their illnesses too, Maradona was a drug addict and Pele can't get an erection (allegedly!)

Whoopee shit. Just because being 'entertained' matters to people like you doesn't mean it appeals to everyone. He was still a bastard. Who cares if he could kick a ball? There are more important things in the world. No-one talks about Albert Schweitzer half as much as they talk about that stupid alcoholic George Best.

Whoopee shit. Just because being 'entertained' matters to people like you doesn't mean it appeals to everyone. He was still a bastard. Who cares if he could kick a ball? There are more important things in the world. No-one talks about Albert Schweitzer half as much as they talk about that stupid alcoholic George Best.

So it is stupid to be an alcoholic, not an unfortunate illness?

You are very small minded!

"Will you have another Stella Georgey Best?
Will you have another Stella Georgey Best?
Will you have another Stella, to turn you fookin yella,
Will you have another Stella Georgey Best?"

"What idiot loves someone regardless of their violent crimes?"

That doesn't come close to answering my question. If you are going to be ludicrously hyperbolic about something, please don't belittle genocide too while you're at it. And who said I loved George Best...

I never said you did, I was referring to the other posters.
If I have to be hyperbolic to make my point to thick-headed people then I will.

In case you haven't noticed, I am STANDING UP for battered women. If you want to knock me for that (metaphorically) in a petty way, or an insulting way, I feel sorry for you.

Back
Top Bottom