Moz after show party Chicago

RETROFORWARD

Hey, we organized the last after show party @ neo his last time through. we'll do it again on may 15. no cover. 21 and over. hoping the people who came out to the last one had a great time and will come back.

thanks!

Kamar

www.djkamar.com
events.retroforward.com

i was at the last after party you guys threw and it was a blast. anybody in the area thats a moz fan i suggest checking it out

l_188ccab0e193f634b59df06d580dcf6c.jpg

one night away. ann arbor in about 7 or 8 hours or so then the drive into beautiful chicago for another great show and a great party at neo!!!! hope to see lots of people at the party tommorow!!!

i'm really excited about this. I cant stop thinking about the show + after party @ neo. Last time was so much fun. Hoping we can top that tomorrow night :)

special thanks to:

EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT! MORRISSEY FANS ARE DEVOTED MF'S. GOTTA LOVE THEM.

Chicago Suicide Club for "presenting the night" + designing the flyer. Everyone should join CSC. Simply go to www.chicagosuicideclub.com/join and use the promo code: neo

Angie for bringing Andy Rourke (The Smiths) over to Neo from his dj set earlier @ Debonair.

Andy Rourke for dj'ing the last 20 minutes of the night. That was really cool of him to do that.

Afra, Turner, + Kevin for helping pass out flyers.

and Neo Staff: Paulie, Tony, April + Scott

Back
Top Bottom