morrissey on SNL

K

Kakarot

just watched the rerun today on Comedy central....
anyone else notice how noone talked to morrissey or his bandmates at the credits?

and i could swear michael Keaton rolled his eyes too when they went to talk to him

morrissey friends

¿ and i could swear michael Keaton rolled his eyes too when they¿ went to talk to him

Micheal Keaton is a bit of a dork anyway. I never really cared for him that much. Now i have another reason not to! :p

Also, he's possibly the worst actor ever. He seems to think that stringing a sequence of mannerisms together can be called acting. I'm always surprised to see that well respected directors continue to use him.¿ Micheal Keaton is a bit of a dork anyway. I never really cared¿ for him that much. Now i have another reason not to! :p

For Christ's sake, don't click this link.

Hey, what was up with that chick that Moz had his arm around at the end? They looked chummy. Was she just some random fan-like person?

> Also, he's possibly the worst actor ever. He seems to think that¿ stringing a sequence of mannerisms together can be called¿ acting. I'm always surprised to see that well respected¿ directors continue to use him.
Michael Keaton is washed up. Every movie he makes is a failure.

When I saw this, I thought it was his sister - I have no explanation why I thought this though ( who else could it be though! ).¿ Hey, what was up with that chick that Moz had his arm around at¿ the end? They looked chummy. Was she just some random fan-like¿ person?

Dont, just Dont

> Hey, what was up with that chick that Moz had his arm around at¿ the end? They looked chummy. Was she just some random fan-like¿ person?

I remember reading somewhere (was it here?) that she is a HUGE fan of his from Brooklyn or Queens, or something. I'm still not sure how that enabled her to hang out with Morrissey that night, though.

PS: I LIKE Michael Keaton; after all.....

"He's BATMAN."

Oh, and "Beetlejuice" is one of my all-time favorite comedies.

>( who else could it be¿ though! ).

Jo Slee
Linder Sterling
Debbie Darnell
Flavor of the week

Has Morrissey got four sisters?¿ Jo Slee¿ Linder Sterling¿ Debbie Darnell¿ Flavor of the week

> Has Morrissey got four sisters?

You asked who else it could be, and I obliged, you smart ass.

> Is "smart ass" a compliment or an insult?

Tsk tsk....the guy puts down americans, yet can't decipher any of their lingo.

And no, it is not an intelligent donkey.

I have nothing but repect for Americans, and American culture. Both Jackson Pollock and Jasper Johns are absolutly indispesable. Wherever could you have gotten the idea that I put down Americans - I wouldn't even put down a dog.¿ Tsk tsk....the guy puts down americans, yet can't decipher any¿ of their lingo.¿ And no, it is not an intelligent donkey.

Dare you click?

> I have nothing but repect for Americans, and American culture.¿ Both Jackson Pollock and Jasper Johns are absolutly¿ indispesable.

Are you sure that's not Sidney Pollack and Trapper John, MD?¿Wherever could you have gotten the idea that I put¿ down Americans - I wouldn't even put down a dog.

I know people who will....

dogshoot.jpg

Back
Top Bottom