Morrissey is so gothic.

H

Hip & Aware

Don't you hate it when people associate Morrissey with the "goth" movement?

"Oh, yeah... I'm into Death In June, Sisters Of Mercy, Bauhaus, Blood Lust & Morrissey."

What the hell?

sorry, just my random rant for the day...

I hate the ugly rebels. That is worse than the goths. They need to listen to Rico Sauve or something like that.

I Listen to Rico Suave

> I hate the ugly rebels. That is worse than the goths. They need
> to listen to Rico Sauve or something like that.

I listen to Gerardo..
and Menudeo..ohmygawd!
ricky martin is soooooo fine..

love,
Moz Gurlie

See? I like mexican music..or whatever

3 storms...SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's unoriginal... and unfunny... and juvenile... ect./etc./etc. ...

Yes, I agree. Didn't we vote it off the board off, anyway? (nm)

3 storms (offensive bigot), please go away.

Re: Gothic is so Wasteful

> Don't you hate it when people associate Morrissey with the
> "goth" movement?

Yes. i think morrissey commented on that, well the hot topic routine. at some concert he told those of the audience who shop at hot topic to line up in one line, and the others who get their 'moz stuff' at record companies to line up in another.

i think morrissey should've been frank and just say "my embarrassing fans who are gothic should get the hell out of here and go @#!!! some dogs."

Re: Gothic is so Wasteful??

> Yes. i think morrissey commented on that, well the hot topic
> routine. at some concert he told those of the audience who shop
> at hot topic to line up in one line, and the others who get
> their 'moz stuff' at record companies to line up in another.

I can Understand Morrissey saying that because HOT TOPIC is such a trendy store and believe me ive met people who Liked Morrissey only for his 'trendy songs' but..

> i think morrissey should've been frank and just say "my
> embarrassing fans who are gothic should get the hell out of here
> and go @#!!! some dogs."

He would never say anything like that when He has such a huge variety of fans ..Thats like saying because they look/dress a certain way they cant like his music?? Noone who wants to keep his fans would be that stupid..

Why do people seem to hate any fan that doesnt fit an exact "Morrissey fan" image? I Admit the REBELS that cause trouble at the shows and are only there to TRY andlook good are ANNOYING, but the ones who are actually fans dont bother me at all. Same with goths or whoever else. If they are a fan they deserve to be there as much as Me and everyone else (if that makes sense)

Oh and back to the subject :)
I really dont think he was part of some 'goth movemement' though. The smiths/Morrissey have influenced many bands .. so thats really the only movement in music thats been made.

glam1.gif

Re: Gothic is so Wasteful?? that's right, skippy!

> He would never say anything like that when He has such a huge
> variety of fans ..Thats like saying because they look/dress a
> certain way they cant like his music?? Noone who wants to keep
> his fans would be that stupid..

the "gothic" fans (I'm talking about the stereotypical ones here, missy) are fans of morrissey to be hip. didn't you know? they believe morrissey is the source of eternal depression, and creator of great suicide songs (what suicide songs though? oh, "Asleep" big whoopie-doo asshead) They try to relate to him, and by doing so they alienate themselves on purpose. and they assume themselves to be so poetic and artistic.

they also pretend to understand those sandman comics. they actually think those stories were made for the soggy "gothic" group.

i'm sorry if i had offended you, if you yourself are one of those unhealthy-pale-all-black-striped-stockings-attire creeps.

> Why do people seem to hate any fan that doesnt fit an exact
> "Morrissey fan" image?

because the others suck cock. the only good fans are the ones who speak their (own) mind and not try to be English.

>I Admit the REBELS that cause
> trouble at the shows and are only there to TRY andlook good are
> ANNOYING, but the ones who are actually fans dont bother me at
> all. Same with goths or whoever else. If they are a fan they
> deserve to be there as much as Me and everyone else (if that
> makes sense)

There's no such thing as an 'actual fan', only a senselss fake fan. like gothics and people who like "everyday is like sunday" and just that song.

look lady, gothics aren't fans. they're a waste of life. they act the way they do to get attention. they go to a morrissey concert with an ugly morrissey shirt from hot topic and say, "hey lookit me! I like morrissey! I'm depressed and anti-social (but I'm here in a concert having fun with FRIENDS anyway)! i also like ian curtis, see how I have admiration for 'sad and lost' souls?? i'll say i'm gonna kill myself just to yearn sympathy. whooooo!!"

frankly, they should all be terminated. they're the ones who usually give morrissey fans a bad name. and with that, when some lousy shooting comes round the corner, people will blame the music. and hey, anyone here listen to "ambitious outsiders"? ignorant @#!!!faces (the "gothics") will believe in those lyrics and, uh, monkey hear monkey do (I'm so clever).

I am the funniest one on this board

Keep freaking dreaming Billy! And stop trying to be funny because I am the funniest one on this board!

Re: I am the funniest one on this board

> Keep freaking dreaming Billy! And stop trying to be funny
> because I am the funniest one on this board!

the only thing I try at life is not to become a lackey like you. but hey, you can try something. try to die, for us.

bit twittery there aren't you?

> "goth" movement?

> "Oh, yeah... I'm into Death In June, Sisters Of Mercy,
> Bauhaus, Blood Lust & Morrissey."

Serves Mozzer right after recording a duet with the Queen of Goth herself, the wailing banshee Siouxie! I think Moz has always secretly wanted to dress up like Robert Smith lipstick el al. Apparently Steven once daringly wore a pink tutu in front of a visiting journalist! And lest we forget, Our Steven started out with punk outfit The Nosebleeds. So there is a link there between goth, punk and The Smiths.

What was so different was that the Smiths were so extraordinary in that they were so ordinary looking. Morrissey instinctly knows that fashion fades quickly, he quite wisely stayed away from the glam and the slap and the glitter of early 80's English pop.

Sartorially, Morrissey has been as provocative as a fluffy white poodle in pink ribbons but ultimately just as adorable - we know he that he as a member of the 4th sex is desperately trying to get into some high heels and a tight dress. Thinking about it, he probably does in the privacy of his home in Sunset Boulevard!

Personally I think his strong jawline prevented him from experimenting with slap, its too masculine to go with make-up, but then again a strong jawline didn't prevent Jennifer Aniston and Madonna from acquiring lucrative cosmetic advertising contracts with
L'Oreal and Max Factor respectively. Even another uber-jaw, Rupert Everett promotes slap and smellys (I forget for whom). I seriously think Morrissey should get into the advertising game like the folks above, maybe for starters he could work for Grecian 2000 or better still Old Spice - the mark of a man.
> What the hell?

> sorry, just my random rant for the day...

shudder

> "goth" movement?

> "Oh, yeah... I'm into Death In June, Sisters Of Mercy,
> Bauhaus, Blood Lust & Morrissey."

> What the hell?

> sorry, just my random rant for the day...

I have never heard of morrissey ever being associated with the goth movement.In fact i have never seen someone who could be considered goth at one of his shows.

"I wear black on the outside because black is how i feel on the inside"

Back
Top Bottom