Morrissey in latest issue of OC weekly 2 times.

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP that eats yoshinoya
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP that eats yoshinoya

Ok ass clowns..I want you all to pay attention,I dont give out this type of info too often,so pay attention: In the latest issue of the FREE weekly magazine/trade paper oc weekly...morrissey is pictured twice. Once during a story about "how to stuff lettuce/P.E.T.A."(for those of you who are too stupid to find it your goddamned selves and will bitch and say "I cant find them"...this photo is on page 19) it has morrissey sitting next to some whack job. Then (and by the way...the PIMP of the f***in world looks cool as hell in this photo),on page 78...for a tower records ad, it has the PIMP of the world sitting in front of some slot machines(Im assuming in vegas??)...with some shades on and his hand on his face-Very cool). There,i gave you those two little nuggets...now be gone...go get yourselves a copy or 3,save them, and leave me alone. I can be nice when i want to be...Im feeling very nice today...be thankful.

Or you could even access it online:

Big up to In(the)Pooper LIMP for finding and posting it. Here's the link:
http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/03/47/cover-lowery.php

And here's the peta pic:

47lede1d.jpg

Re: Thanks Proper!!

Not a problem my dear...I could send you one if you'd like????

Re: Or you could even access it online:

Now you wanna be my friend???? f*** you!!!!! say all you want homie...you're only foolin yourself when you talk shit about me... People here know Im the PIMP...its obvious..... just like it's obvious you're an ass clown!!!!! but hey,no worries,you do it with pride... be proud. See,Im back to being an asshole...and to think,I actually kinda enjoyed being a little "nice".

Re: Or you could even access it online:

Look at this donkeydick......morrissey looks pissed. But the PIMP of the world looks cool too. f*** you all who talk shit about the POTW....hre rules...thats why we're all here...isnt it evident?????

> Not a problem my dear...I could send you one if you'd like????
I would like even more if you deliver it in person.

What would your significaNT OTHER THINK???? My girl...wouldnt have a problem with it...but hey,you want me wearing my birthdaY SUIT??

> What would your significaNT OTHER THINK???? My girl...wouldnt have a
> problem with it...but hey,you want me wearing my birthdaY SUIT??
IF your girl doesn't mine I don't think my significant other would mind either, just as long as its before the big day. I think he wants to talk to you anyways. Something about him getting out of seeing Morrissey when he tours.

Back
Top Bottom