Morrissey come to Boston!!!!!!

H

Holly

Hello everyone! I am pleading and begging on bended knee that Morrissey comes to Boston on his way back to the states after his shows wrap up in the UK. I would love to see him! Please Please Please let me get what I want! :) Morrissey, if by some chance you read these discussion boards now and then or someone who knows you personally does, please come to Boston in December and show our city what *real* music and talent is all about. The Orpheum is a great choice to play by the way, or the oh so intimate House of Blues. Although I think the HOB is too small for your following here in New England. We love you Morrissey, please come pay us a visit!

-h

> Hello everyone! I am pleading and begging on bended knee that¿ Morrissey comes to Boston on his way back to the states after¿ his shows wrap up in the UK. I would love to see him! Please¿ Please Please let me get what I want! :) Morrissey, if by some¿ chance you read these discussion boards now and then or someone¿ who knows you personally does, please come to Boston in December¿ and show our city what *real* music and talent is all about. The¿ Orpheum is a great choice to play by the way, or the oh so¿ intimate House of Blues. Although I think the HOB is too small¿ for your following here in New England. We love you Morrissey,¿ please come pay us a visit!¿ -h

why doesn't ...

... Boston come to Morrissey? Give, give, give, that's all Mozzer does. Always paying visits and never getting any in return. I'm sure Boston could fit in his glamorous California home, and he'd like to be the host for once. He could set up the band in the kitchen or summat.