Morrissey - 2007 - 04-28 - John Ascuaga's Celebrity Showroom (audio)

NICE!!!

Thank you for the audio and acknowledging the original poster for whom we'd otherwise never have this.

I can honeastly say I never thought I would be able to hear Lucky Lisp live. And as it is one of my favorites, I am VERY happy.

He's been pulling out some real surprises on this tour. I'm really loving these setlists.

I remember a bootleg from 92 or 95 where Someone requests Lucky Lisp....and Morrissey made a remark about either not doing that one or introducing a song as Lucky Lisp....

In Pasadena he introduced I Just Want To See The Boy Happy as Get Off The Stage...I nearly fell out of my seat when he said that...

But it wouldn't suprise me to see him pull some more suprises considering his track record of playing Smiths Songs...I guessing we'll hear at least one more pulled out considering his track record

1995:Shoplifters Of The World Unite, London
1997:paint A Vulgar Picture
1999-2000:Meat Is Murder, Half A Person, Is It Really So Strange, Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
2002:I Want The One I Can't Have, There Is A Light That Never Goes Out, Hand In Glove
2004:The Headmaster Ritual, How Soon Is Now, Bigmouth Strikes Again, Shakespeare's Sister, Rubber Ring, A Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours
2006:Still Ill, Willliam It Was Really Nothing, Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want, Panic, Girlfriend In A Coma, Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
2007:The Queen Is Dead, The Boy With A Thorn In His Side

(I didn't count the one-off performances of The Queen Is Dead (97), Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want (2002) because they were later played on a regular basis, or any from Woverhampton (88 since that was at the beginning of his solo career)

The tally so far:

The Smiths (2):Still Ill, Hand In Glove

Hatful Of Hollow (3):William It Was Really Nothing, How Soon Is Now, Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want

The Queen Is Dead (4):The Queen Is Dead, Bigmouth Strikes Again, The Boy With A Thorn In His Side, There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

The World Won't Listen/Louder Than Bombs (7):Shakespeare's Sister, Panic, Half A Person, Is It Really So Strange, Shoplifters Of The World Unite, London, Rubber Ring

Strangeways, Here We Come (5):A Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours, Girlfriend In A Coma, Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before, Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me, Paint A Vulgar Picture

Personally, I think he's likely to pull from either The Smiths or Hatful Of Hollow next....perhaps Miserable Lie or Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now???

Although I think I'd be completly floored if he played Reel Around The Fountain or This Night Has Opened My Eyes (what's with all the ballads lately???)..for that matter I'd be equally shocked by Well I Wonder, I Know It's Over, Unloveable, Asleep, Or I Won't Share You...

Smiths songs not likely to be heard anytime soon...

The Hand That Rocks The Cradle, This Charming Man, What Difference Does It Make, Suffer Little Children, Barbarism Begins At Home (as much as I'd like to hear it, I can't see Morrissey singing that at this stage of his career), Vicar In A Tutu, Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others, Death At One's Elbow, Unhappy Birthday....

I HAVE WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS....Time to post another show...

Dont they make software you can use to compile all that data for analysis?

Maybe the SPSS 14.0 program??????

BR

Dont they make software you can use to compile all that data for analysis?

Maybe the SPSS 14.0 program??????

BR

The Boys at MIT will start work on it ASAP as soon as they reach level 345325 on Worlds Of Warcraft...

BTW, I'm uploading something I got from Smiths Torrents today that's bound to piss those boys off any of them come over to these forums....

IT'S NOT LOSSLESS!!!!!!!!

The Boys at MIT will start work on it ASAP as soon as they reach level 345325 on Worlds Of Warcraft...

BTW, I'm uploading something I got from Smiths Torrents today that's bound to piss those boys off any of them come over to these forums....

IT'S NOT LOSSLESS!!!!!!!!

AWESOME........ I hate their uppity antics.
Praise Jesus....pass the ammunition.

BR

Soundcheck from Inverness 01 Oct 85...

Will be up by 4PM Greenwhich Time (8AM PST)

Don't those people at Smiths Torrents realize how much damn hard disk space their FLACs take up???

Back
Top Bottom