Meat is Murder in Norfolk, VA Oct 13 (Sat)

mistermarr

Guitarist in The Smiths Tribute NYC
Friends-

We are embarking on a return trip to The Taphouse in Ghent on Saturday October 13th. It's a great venue and promises to be a great crowd. Since we're hitting the hometown of PETA, we'll be including the entire Meat is Murder album in our long set list.

The Sons & Heirs
October, 13 2007, 9pm
The Taphouse in Ghent
931 W 21st St, Norfolk, Virginia 23517
Cost : $5

cheers,

The Sons & Heirs
Ronnissey, Ravi Marr, Jonny Rourke, Kevin Joyce
[email protected] | http://myspace.com/thesonsandheirs

Friends-

We are embarking on a return trip to The Taphouse in Ghent on Saturday October 13th. It's a great venue and promises to be a great crowd. Since we're hitting the hometown of PETA, we'll be including the entire Meat is Murder album in our long set list.

The Sons & Heirs
October, 13 2007, 9pm
The Taphouse in Ghent
931 W 21st St, Norfolk, Virginia 23517
Cost : $5

cheers,

The Sons & Heirs
Ronnissey, Ravi Marr, Jonny Rourke, Kevin Joyce
[email protected] | http://myspace.com/thesonsandheirs

Awesome! You're even going to do "Well I Wonder," which the Man himself hasn't performed live?

if you have any ideas about a venue or promoter, let me know... we've been trying to get something going there but nothing booked yet.

if you have any ideas about a venue or promoter, let me know... we've been trying to get something going there but nothing booked yet.

Damn, I though that I'd replied last week. Try the State Theater in Falls Church, VA (6 miles west of downtown DC). It's a nice, small venue (~800 people or so?), and, best of all, it's within a couple stumbing blocks of my home. They seem to specialize in cover/tribute bands; in fact, I just discovered that Girlfriend in a Coma is playing on November 29th. Whether that's bad or good new for you guys, at least it shows that the DC area prolly has enough fans to support a Smiths cover band show.

Sorry I couldn't make it down to Norfolk on Saturday!

Back
Top Bottom