manson! manson! manson! manson!!!!!!!

marilyn manson

came to see the mOBSCENE
so, who besides me, enjoys marilyn manson and his beautiful songs??

c´mon, you gotta have taste, this is the top artist of all time!!

he is quite a person and artist, but his music are just boring...exept maybe his cover of "Rock and Roll n*****" but Patti is better anyway :)

igotpictures said:
he is quite a person and artist, but his music are just boring...exept maybe his cover of "Rock and Roll n*****" but Patti is better anyway :)

Yeah and He ruined soft cell and eurythmics songs too

Maid@ Vale Lover said:
Yeah and He ruined soft cell and eurythmics songs too

And absolutely slaughtered "I Put A Spell On You".... What did Nina Simone do to deserve that?....

thanks god that i never heard how he ruined such classic.
he's truely awful, and honestly even worse.

than what is your favorite band??

i mean besides moz, who is awsome.

surely you guys are afraid of him, very afraid.

tainted love, sweet dreams, are 100000 times much better than the original vertions.

i mean just listen to his music, it is really interesting, and entertaining.

marilyn manson said:

The fact that people still harbour any thoughts of Marilyn Manson being subversive, scary or even remotely fearsome shows a large degree of stupidity. I was once trapped in a room and forced to watch a show of his on DVD (the G,G&G tour) and eventually I enjoyed it, but mainly due to the man himself (and his band) being highly entertaining. Maybe it's time for him to drop the whole "fear aspect" and try to concentrate on the music. Nowadays there are far worse things to worry about than a man wearing lots of makeup and a PVC catsuit - like stubbing your toe for example. Ouch! :eek:

On a serious note, I rather enjoy Coma White....

Holy Wood is a masterpiece. I really think it's his peak and when it didn't sell 10 million what was there to do. Without Twiggy and John 5 I don't know what to expect from him and it seems to me that he has lost interest in his musical career. I don't check what he's up to all the time but last I knew he was in a couple of movies.
His version of Sweet Dreams is really great especially live but the original is still the classic. He shouldn't have released the Soft Cell cover as a single. It made it look like he was desperate for a hit. The Patti Smith cover... whatever. I liked Patti's version a lot better though.
Manson seemed to be deeply affected by the whole Columbine thing and he made some of the more intelligent comments I've seen anyone make about it.
Mechanical Animals was the best David Bowie record in 20 years or so.
All in all, he's one of my favorites and I was disappointed to see the change in his music after Holy Wood. I still think he's one of the most intelligent people in rock.

marilyn manson said:

tainted love, sweet dreams, are 100000 times much better than the original vertions.

i mean just listen to his music, it is really interesting, and entertaining.

Erh tainted love is much better then Soft Cells, curse SC sucks :)
otherwise i dont think he has had much luck with cover versions :(

Besides Morrissey? i think 4-skins and Violent Femmes

'The Speed of Pain' is the greatest song EVER!

I wish that I could sleep but I can't lay on my back cuz there's a knife for everyday that I've known you...

i51.jpg

Hope that we die holding hands

Lordi or Manson both are bad

Manson aren't really good

neither is

Lordi (they're just Slipknot's copies with the sound of the 70'th)

and i could go on and on ... ... about this new rock

Hard Rock Hallelujah ___ No way Hosay

Soft Cell / Tainted Love :)

Eurythmics / Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This :)

Re: Lordi or Manson both are bad

Always thought that marilyn manson were a joke. Alice Cooper did it to better effect in th 70's. i never got the whole gimmick.

Fruits N Nuts said:
'The Speed of Pain' is the greatest song EVER!

I wish that I could sleep but I can't lay on my back cuz there's a knife for everyday that I've known you...

i51.jpg

Hope that we die holding hands

the crack inside your f***ing heart is me.

thats it, i love you forever.

thank you.

Back
Top Bottom