"M" Manchester vs. "Live in Dallas"

I personally get a lot more out of watching "M" in Manchester because of how good the sound is, how beautifully he sings on it, plus all the banter in-between, I love hearing his comments, he cracks me up completely. When I first got it, I sat about two feet away from the screen with a permanent grin on my face, and I was on such a high for the rest of the day, I enjoyed it so much and really got caught up in it. 'Everyday is Like Sunday' even reduced me to tears which hasn't happened before with that one. I think it was because of that fan who is so desperate to touch his hand at the end and then actually succeeds, which is so lovely, and then when Moz ends with singing 'when you're on your own...', I was gone! It's definitely the DVD I watch most.

With Dallas, I like to watch it for the atmosphere and the energy, it makes me smile how carzy the fans were, it's lovely. And physically he's pretty pleasing to view at that time! The camera annoys me intensely on that one though, the way it suddenly cuts to something else, I find myself shouting at it to turn back to Morrissey- the whole point of the show! And the sound definitely suffers somewhat too.

Back
Top Bottom