List your 10 favourite troll posts made by broken or one of his countless aliases

F

freeyourself®

1. Morrissey has AIDS.

This was broken's attempt to explain why Morrissey cancelled one or two shows in 2004.

2. Alain is suffering from schizophrenia.

Here broken explained to us why Alain was replaced for the live dates for most of the Quarry Tour.

3. Morrissey gives an exclusive interview on a Blog site.

broken, set up this blog and cobbled together a piss poor fake "interview" then flooded the main site and message board, using a variety of different aliases and proxy IPs, to reveal how he had "stumbled across it", then went on and on and on about it for a week or two.

4. Morrissey played 'I Know It's Over' live in Dublin in 2004.

Here we had broken writing a "review" of a gig he says he was at but wasn't (actually he plagiarised existing reviews and reports that had already appeared), not long after the show had finished, and trying to convince everyone that Morrissey had played 'I Know It's Over', which of course soon became apparent that he hadn't.

5. Boz is fat.

He used to post quite regularly during the Quarry Tour about how disgraceful it is that Boz is "fat".

Those were just off the top of my head, perhaps you have your own personal favourites out of the many thousands of troll posts he has made, using dozens and dozens of aliases and innumerable anonymous posts.

I whittled it down to 5, I know how busy you all are....

Well, well, you seem to be obsessed with Broken.

Seriously though, I have it on good authority that Mozzas 4th single from the album will be a re recording of how soon is now with a 4 to the floor funky house beat with Missy Elliot on backing vocals. The video is schedueled to be filmed in 2 months time.

Back
Top Bottom