laughing anne wanted

A

Anonymous

my computer has officially left me and all the morrissey solo and smiths rarites and unrealesed stuff that skylarker uploaded which all the links have died. which is okay but im really mourning the loss of the short 32 sec instrumental called laughing anne. is there a kind soul who can upload laughing anne. i dont know where else i can go.

cheers

Unfortunately, it's unlikely that Stephane will pop in to confirm or deny, but this is very probably not "Laughing Anne." I'm pasting the info about that track from Passions Just Like Mine below. Also, the sound (drum machine, guitar style) is consistent with Boz's Southpaw-era demos while "Laughing Anne" was an Alain Whyte song.

And note the running time of the download (3:26) nearly matches below, with the addition of the five seconds of space between tracks that are typical in ripped audio files.

This demo has not yet commonly leaked on bootlegs although it has made its way into the hands of a few fans and collectors. The 3:21 instrumental demo from the 1994 Miraval sessions which leaked on the internet around the turn of the century under the title "Laughing Anne" is actually a demo of a different, unknown song. It has also been seen miscredited as being a demo of "You Should Have Been Nice To Me".

Unfortunately, it's unlikely that Stephane will pop in to confirm or deny, but this is very probably not "Laughing Anne." I'm pasting the info about that track from Passions Just Like Mine below. Also, the sound (drum machine, guitar style) is consistent with Boz's Southpaw-era demos while "Laughing Anne" was an Alain Whyte song.

And note the running time of the download (3:26) nearly matches below, with the addition of the five seconds of space between tracks that are typical in ripped audio files.

This demo has not yet commonly leaked on bootlegs although it has made its way into the hands of a few fans and collectors. The 3:21 instrumental demo from the 1994 Miraval sessions which leaked on the internet around the turn of the century under the title "Laughing Anne" is actually a demo of a different, unknown song. It has also been seen miscredited as being a demo of "You Should Have Been Nice To Me".

Thanks v much. While we're here, I always thought that the Instrumental 2 from this leak was an absolute classic, and completely wasted. A beautiful heart-string-tugger in three time.

Back
Top Bottom