Killarney Gig

F

Frank

Hope to see many of you at the Killarney gig. It's my first time seeing Moz play in Kerry as I missed out getting tickets for the Dublin gigs. Great to hear that he will possibly be playing Dublin on 22 August. Incidentally that date marks the anniversary of the death of the controversial Irish leader Michael Collins in an ambush with IRA men in 1922. Is this the first time that Moz has played in Kerry as a solo artist?

> Hope to see many of you at the Killarney gig. It's my first time seeing
> Moz play in Kerry as I missed out getting tickets for the Dublin gigs.
> Great to hear that he will possibly be playing Dublin on 22 August.
> Incidentally that date marks the anniversary of the death of the
> controversial Irish leader Michael Collins in an ambush with IRA men in
> 1922. Is this the first time that Moz has played in Kerry as a solo
> artist?

This is the first time he's played in Kerry ever.

yep he played in cork galway and derry in 1999 and the olympia in dublin see you in killarney

> This is the first time he's played in Kerry ever.

I may meet you on the line or at the gig or whatever - but in case I don't, enjoy yourselves

I'll be the one screaming my head off on Thursday, and too embarrassed to make eye contact on Saturday and Sunday...

yay killarney gig tomorrow !! i cant wait, am driving down from belfast with my friend at 8am, its gonna rock! i saw Morrissey last time he played the Point and in the summer before that at the Move festival in Manchester, two amazing gigs, so i very much am looking forward to tomorrow. that Magazine cover aint half bad !! look forward to meeting Moz fans from Kerry, i'll be wearing a black jacket, tie and shirt and i'll be probably singing loudly and be a bit wasted ... rock and roll

> Hope to see many of you at the Killarney gig. It's my first time seeing
> Moz play in Kerry as I missed out getting tickets for the Dublin gigs.
> Great to hear that he will possibly be playing Dublin on 22 August.
> Incidentally that date marks the anniversary of the death of the
> controversial Irish leader Michael Collins in an ambush with IRA men in
> 1922. Is this the first time that Moz has played in Kerry as a solo
> artist?

Back
Top Bottom