Keep that pelvis far from me..!

duchess_of_fork

...or rather, no, please, don't!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRbp0ZIehk0

every time i watch this i just...melt.
morrissey would not starve had he not made it to the top...oh no...he'd have a very promising career in the male stripping industry!

He's doing his really funny The Smiths dancing LOL

...or rather, no, please, don't!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRbp0ZIehk0

every time i watch this i just...melt.
morrissey would not starve had he not made it to the top...oh no...he'd have a very promising career in the male stripping industry!

Oooohhh Ducheeeeeeeesssssssss... Did you see him at 1:49?? :eek: That was strip dance!!! Pity he was so skinny and young those days... OMG... Anyway I died and lived again like twice... I wish he did the same nowadays... There are so many dance styles and steps he could give us onstage, and with his charm and sexiness he would just KILL of a hormonal attack the female members of audience at once... *rolling eyes up and fainting* :p

Last edited:
Oooohhh Ducheeeeeeeesssssssss... Did you see him at 1:49?? :eek: That was strip dance!!! Pity he was so skinny and young those days... OMG... Anyway I died and lived again like twice... I wish he did the same nowadays... There are so many dance styles and steps he could give us onstage, and with his charm and sexiness he would just KILL of a hormonal attack the female members of audience at once... *rolling eyes up and fainting* :p

i agree! we'd all be like those beatlemania fan girls... i think morrissey is aware that his charm is a weapon, and he's using it responsibly...he doesn't want to be blamed for sudden deaths of females at his concerts...it's like being strapped to a bomb...poor morrissey, he has to behave himself, and it must be very very difficult!

although i would not mind dying because of morrissey's uncontrolable sex appeal...that'd be the sweetest death ever!

i agree! we'd all be like those beatlemania fan girls...

You know... every time I saw those girls and those female fans of some latin singers who, to me, are real crap, I always made fun of them... and I found them stupid and ridiculous... The funny thing is that NOW i understand them... Because I feel the saaaaaaaame!! The difference is that our object of worship and despair is really worth of it :p

although i would not mind dying because of morrissey's uncontrolable sex appeal...that'd be the sweetest death ever!

Ooohhh, such a heavenly way to die, the pleasure, the privilege is mine :D

Pity he was so skinny and young those days...

naaaaa Ceci - he was never too skinny - he was just perfect!!!!! :p jarvis cocker is skinny but moz always had a p e r f e c t body.....

too bad my stoneage modem connection is too slow for you tube tight now and I can't even watch this video you're all drewling over... misery.....:mad:

Wasn't this Morrissey's homage to Elvis the Pelvis, coz he got banned or censored or something on US television for his suggestive hip swaying?

Wasn't this Morrissey's homage to Elvis the Pelvis, coz he got banned or censored or something on US television for his suggestive hip swaying?

probably! he was wearing his elvis jacket!

probably! he was wearing his elvis jacket!

and let's not forget that Elvis was on the cover of Shoplifters!

naaaaa Ceci - he was never too skinny - he was just perfect!!!!! :p jarvis cocker is skinny but moz always had a p e r f e c t body.....
Good to see that someone else is aware of that! :) I really think that the legend of Moz as a skinny, 'emaciated' weakling comes from the media stereotyping - he talks about literature and flowers, he must be a skinny weakling! As far as I can see on photos and videos from The Smiths days, even when he was very thin (1983-1984), he always had a nicely shaped body. There are men who are actually 'skinny', like Jarvis. And 'emaciated', well... did those people who called Morrissey 'emaciated' (like the girl the "Southbank Show", or the guy who wrote the sleevenotes for "Very Best of") ever see a person who is REALLY emaciated?? It's a very different thing. Emaciated people are either those who are ill, or who are literally starving due to lack of food.

Last edited:
In the words of Shakira, hips don't lie ... I'd go as far as to amputate a finger to spend a night watching Mozzer dance in a seedy red room that way for my viewing pleasure. And he was never too thin ... skinny men all the way (even so, he's still gorgeous now).

Back
Top Bottom