John Kerry

A

At Large

pic210314.jpg

Oh f*** off, this is SERIOUS shit, and you act like it's all a game.

Re: Here's Kerry's foreign policy strategy in action

I'd love to see your honey, Bush, try that- he'd probably lose all interest in the football and grab his dick instead. That's how simian he is. Thinks with his 2incher.

Re: Kerry on the campaign trail

That's an ANTI BUSH t- shirt, jerkoff.

Can we PLEASE stop the politics and get back to talking about how Proper Arsef***s Baboons!

Yah! We want to know the state of Proper's union!!!

I hear Wally's Bum is Propers favorite "polling" place!

Re: Can we PLEASE stop the politics and get back to talking about how Proper Arsef***s Baboons!

Just can't leave the PIMP alone, can you? Look, underneath all of that bluster he's sincerely a good guy. (Yes, I hear everyone groaning now) Just leave the guy alone. I'm sure he'll leave you alone if you leave him alone. Okay? Let's have a detente- cease-fire?All in favor?

Re: Can you PLEASE stop the using the same tired wally jokes and come up with your own material?????

Stop using someone else's shit. That's just like you though...too f***in lazy and not smart enough to do so.

Re: Can we PLEASE stop the politics and get back to talking about how Nonny Rimjobs Moose & Buffalo

Re: Yah! We want to know the state of Nonny's rimjobbedness!

Re: The REAL reason Nonny's an ass licker..........

because he is.

Re: I hear Eddie's Bum is Nonny's favorite "place" for his tongue to rest????

Re: Can we PLEASE stop the politics and get back to talking about how Proper Arsef***s Baboons!

f*** him Coll he's the pimple on the arsehole of Morrissey-solo, just read his inane replies to this, yes replies he's such a thicko that he has to reply twice (at least). What a retard, mind he does prove himself with each & every post that's why me & GU keep it up as it's such fun goading the poor little loner/loser prick! Clever of you to keep the thread subject going, lol well done kid, he's such a moron he won't even realise.

GrimO

You goad me??? really??? is that right coward??? i think You're the f***in dopes who are bothered by what i say. Youve admitted here many times that you took offense(boo hoo) to what i called your mum a while back??? can I help it if she likes to bang alot of guys???? no,you should be proud of her,I am.

Hell,just a while ago,two tons of fun tubby (GU) was in chat "in disguise" crying about how she was afraid to say anything to me because she feared I'd make fun of her again. She even admitted she was a fat slob."in for a min",you know what im saying homey g rap?????

Can I help it that I rule the f***in world and you're the dickwrinkle of morrissey solo????? you're fatter than that fat dude in PM dawn!!!!!! just because you cant lay off the moonpies and twinkies is nothing to get upset with me at.