Jessy Tubby-Ass Morrissey ALWAYS mis-pronouncing Jesse's name

Lesley-Anne

OTO Member
"And I am alive, but I have no function..."

Do I hear a "Tutt. Schift."---- meaning. "Tough Shit." for those of you that DO NOT GET ELVIS.

Poor Tobias... which is actually a VERY easy Hispanic name to pronounce if you've lived in LA for as long as THE MAN did... (BTW. HE KNOWS HOW TO SAY IT…. HE’S f***ING WITH HIM. ;) This is a compliment to his Witt-E-ness in case you thought otherwise!

I mean shit... even Stuart wore out the old "Fa-Gee-Tah's” thing relatively soon... AND poor Jose, when he would call was always, "Joe-See”.... until I slide tackled my beautiful boy ALA bastard-who-closed-down-Stockton “no arrests style”.

In my humble state, I encourage you to rip me to shreds. (Just take his necklace, not mine.)

I mean post it right here… Tubby Ass and Tough-Shit!

Last edited:
Please Quit Posting Nonsense.

This feed is very humourous as it contains Moz humour and English wit. But, apparently everyone just wants to know if Morrissey is straight or gay....

What kind of cheeseburgers do you prefer???

"And I am alive, but I have no function..."

Do I hear a "Tutt. Schift."---- meaning. "Tough Shit." for those of you that DO NOT GET ELVIS.

Poor Tobias... which is actually a VERY easy Hispanic name to pronounce if you've lived in LA for as long as THE MAN did... (BTW. HE KNOWS HOW TO SAY IT…. HE’S f***ING WITH HIM. ;) This is a compliment to his Witt-E-ness in case you thought otherwise!

I mean shit... even Stuart wore out the old "Fa-Gee-Tah's” thing relatively soon... AND poor Jose, when he would call was always, "Joe-See”.... until I slide tackled my beautiful boy ALA bastard-who-closed-down-Stockton “no arrests style”.

In my humble state, I encourage you to rip me to shreds. (Just take his necklace, not mine.)

I mean post it right here… Tubby Ass and Tough-Shit!

I`ve always considered my IQ to be reasonable but I`m afraid I have absolutely NO IDEA what you are going on about.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom