I've been dreaming of a time when............

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation...and proud
  • Start date
Re: 'You Are the tub of fat goo"

You are a tubba fat goo

Re: No, you are making it out to be a big deal, just pointing it out so he knows for the future.

And zid put you and lynne "down" as a whale and a pile of shit.

Re: s/pimple, Its 'Labour', not 'Labels'. thicko

> sounds like a thicko in our midst!

sounds like a fat tubba lard in our midst????

Re: Two thickos actually

Not two thickos are correct:

Grim(thicko ( for being a fat f***in pile of shit)

Lynne(fat) for being a fat slobbery lazy eyed pig.

Did you hear in the new version of the muppet show they tried to get lynne to come in and play the part of miss piggy?????

Grim was so happy too,because it meant that he wouldnt have to rely on his mom to bring his crippled ass some money so he can stuff his fat face.

But,the folks at jim henson productions were scared(and rightfully so) when lynne came in and showed them her lazy eye. They said"sorry,miss piggy didnt have a lazy eye" but then I was there to say" I know,but this miss piggy does" They then started having nightmares about lynne and her lazy eye.

Re: No, you are making it out to be a big deal, just pointing it out so he knows for the future.

thicko strikes again? Please stick to english, as there's only you who understands crayola!

> And zid put you and lynne "down" as a whale and a pile of shit.

great come back.

"You are a tubba fat goo"

in reply to:

seeing as how according to you 'the f***in song rules' why don't you try listening to it, (suggestion - check there are no pieces of crayon in your lugs first). I know you are a retard & therefore cannot read the lyrics sheet that comes with the cd, oh don't tell me you haven't actually bought a copy of the cd?
It's called 'You Are The Quarry'. FACT 'You Are The Thicko'. Stop wasting all your money at 'crayola to deliver' & go buy the cd it's by Morrissey. Not Neil or Dean or anyone else just ask for 'Morrissey', just one word surely you can manage that. Actually why don't you buy the vinyl 12" l.p. you'll have more to colour in that way, it's a gatefold sleeve so it opens up into a super 24" by 12" laminate opps sorry shiny surface, so if you don't chew & press on to hard munchkin maybe one of your carers will be able to wipe it clean when they wipe your shitty arse.

Grim O'Grady

Re: Pimp, Its 'Labour', not 'Labels'.

> big deal so he didn't get his BA in Political Science.

Its integral for the song for Christs sake. Are you stupid?

> Its integral for the song for Christs sake. Are you stupid?
But even the best of us mess up an occasional lyric.You know that song by Michael Jackson so you wanna be startin something, I thought the line was so you wanna be Donna Summers.

> But even the best of us mess up an occasional lyric.You know that song by
> Michael Jackson so you wanna be startin something, I thought the line was
> so you wanna be Donna Summers.
LOL I always thought that that McCartney (gag) and Jackson duet- "The Girl Is Mine" I thought one line said, "the godamned girl is mine..." lol- it's kind of like that song, "Blinded By The Light" everyone thought he was saying "something something douchebag in the middle of the night" lol

> LOL I always thought that that McCartney (gag) and Jackson duet- "The
> Girl Is Mine" I thought one line said, "the godamned girl is
> mine..." lol- it's kind of like that song, "Blinded By The
> Light" everyone thought he was saying "something something
> douchebag in the middle of the night" lol
OMG, you mean it's not?

Yeah,sounds like he says"blinded by the light....rest up like a douche and a roller in the night" or something like that.....it's hilarious.

> OMG, you mean it's not?
HAHAHAHA I wish...:) (just for the hilarity factor)

PIMP's an idiot. Look at his profile!! He's a GIMP in a wheelchair!

Re: PIMP's an idiot. Look at his profile!! He's a GIMP in a wheelchair!

Dolt!!!!! that aint the PIMP. I'm not crippled,you're looking for grim,he's the crippled sorry lout.

Back
Top Bottom