Im depressed

Im depressed because Im afraid that Morrissey might retire from music and my dad wont take me to the tuscon arizona schow because the plane tickets are too expensive im crying while I type this are there any cheap plane tickets from NY to tucson Arizona?

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_lywxheNG8G1qlvpapo1_500.gif

Im depressed because Im afraid that Morrissey might retire from music and my dad wont take me to the tuscon arizona schow because the plane tickets are too expensive im crying while I type this are there any cheap plane tickets from NY to tucson Arizona?

You could join the circus with your amazing eye tricks and raise enough money to buy a plane ticket for yourself and your dad! (Don't tell him that they only hired you for your amazing eye tricks, though) :)

You could join the circus with your amazing eye tricks and raise enough money to buy a plane ticket for yourself and your dad! (Don't tell him that they only hired you for your amazing eye tricks, though) :)
My dad rather want to spend his money on something else rather than plane tickets.:(

Maybe he would be more willing to pay if it was just one one-way ticket for you. He might want a break from having to look at you staring blankly into space with your finger stuck in your eye.

Only joking.

This is a valuable life lesson for you: if you can't afford it, you can't have it.

Back
Top Bottom