If you pre-order on Amazon, you can listen to ROTT right now!

I expect to hear this within an hour, or else GET IN THERE!!!

> really

If not here, then via my laptop to my awesome tv setup, suck on IT!

someone should do this, then rip the stream and post it here

> someone should do this, then rip the stream and post it here

i dont want to do that but i did pre order and am smiling as we speak.

sweet ass promotional idea.

zom a roo

> really

it's true...i guess Sanctuary really needs themoney this month. i heard there is a good cahnce they'll go bankrupt at the end of March. i would do it but i only have a fast connection at work

I'm GONNA BE NUMBER 112 to hear the album, I'm LUVVIN IT!!!

stream quality sucks..i don't want to spoil it. although i keep on spoiling it.

> it's true...i guess Sanctuary really needs themoney this month. i heard
> there is a good cahnce they'll go bankrupt at the end of March. i would do
> it but i only have a fast connection at work

i still wouldn;'t do it. stream quality sucks. i'm waiting

Re: stream quality sucks..i don't want to spoil it. although i keep on spoiling it.

i'm in UK and done this, so there's no excuse you tight-fisted folks, just listening to 'work of art' now, class! CD quality too!

Mr begging from the album will now provide a download for us poor lottery winners!!!!!

Re: Ripping Amazon stream

I appreciate that if you paid for it, it's not our right that you rip it but it would be a very thoughtful thing to do for fans who have either already pre-ordered it elsewhere or simply don't have the cash.

so i guess the album will be leaked shortly in the form of a poor quality stream mp3

> really

it's either good or bad.

the good thing is it will stop the high quality leaks which may prevent some from buying the album if they already have good quality mp3's.

it's bad in that it's a leak and people will hear the poor quality version of the entire album first.

the only reason i can think of why they don;t want to release sooner is because they want to reach number one on the charts and currently the competition isn't hard to beat in the first week of april. heck, preorders probably go toward the first week purchases as it is.

Re: stream quality sucks..i don't want to spoil it. although i keep on spoiling it.

i thought non-us residents couldn't buy it?

are the tracks only streamed or can you save it to your pc?

> i'm in UK and done this, so there's no excuse you tight-fisted folks, just
> listening to 'work of art' now, class! CD quality too!

Re: so i guess the album will be leaked shortly in the form of a poor quality stream mp3

it's CD quality audio mate, loads up in media player on my pc, no way i'm leaking

Re: so i guess the album will be leaked shortly in the form of a poor quality stream mp3

> it's CD quality audio mate, loads up in media player on my pc, no way i'm
> leaking

in that case i wish i had a fast connection

Why not?

> it's CD quality audio mate, loads up in media player on my pc, no way i'm
> leaking

i've just paid £40 to hear this! wasn't just a free promo that someone's wife got, ...why should i when everyone here can do the same if they're that desparate to hear it. btw i wouldn't know how

your joking right

your kidding right... is this the guy who has been asking EVERY person to post or rip, i mean begging every one and YOU are saying you would not leak it! give me a break. Im not asking anyone to leak it by any means i do belive it would hurt sales but the irony of the above astounds me!

if you have a visa or mastercard you can order to anywhere.

I know it's shit if you bought it on UK Amazon already, hope they do a similar thing. I think it's a really good method of letting real music fans hear stuff early.

Anyway, won't rub it in with details, i'm 100% sure it'll be on here in the next 24hrs.

Re: you sir, are a c***. hang your head in shame

sheffieldlad is right. he has no obligation to post it. he paid for it.

Randy Cohen would agree with me (i guess only those that read the New York Times Magazine know what i am talking about.)

Back
Top Bottom