I KNOW THAT THERE IS NO GOD. IF THERE WAS, THEN WHY DID HE CREATE THE VILE IRISH?

• Thread starter ENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH
  • Start date
there is no god with people with opinions like yours!
although i dont believe you actually think these things, you just try to piss people off. (and anyway, i quite like calling you a prick faced monkey brained son of a crack whore, so feel free to continue this little game).

Threats

I'm reporting your posts to the forum moderator. Your posts amount to what I believe to be threats. In the current political climate -any threats should be taken seriously, especially threats involving racism, xenophobia, nationalism or ethnicity. Your threats hint at physical violence and should be reported to the authorities.

Every time you post to this forum, a snapshot your Internet Protocol address is recorded. This information reveals where your computer is located on a Wide Area Network, and what company provides your Internet service. A simple IP trace utility will list information for each hop, including the IP address, node name, geographical location and the major Internet backbone where each server you’ve used to access this web site resides.

I am going to make a request that the forum moderator, using your unique IP address, contact your ISP, who in turn will also be asked to provide authorities in your location with details of your threats.

IDIOT------------h6/1zINcHyaV+pi5bzgrIk

------------h6/1zINcHyaV+pi5bzgrIk

No offense, but....

> I'm reporting your posts to the forum moderator. Your posts amount to what
> I believe to be threats. In the current political climate -any threats
> should be taken seriously, especially threats involving racism,
> xenophobia, nationalism or ethnicity. Your threats hint at physical
> violence and should be reported to the authorities.

> Every time you post to this forum, a snapshot your Internet Protocol
> address is recorded. This information reveals where your computer is
> located on a Wide Area Network, and what company provides your Internet
> service. A simple IP trace utility will list information for each hop,
> including the IP address, node name, geographical location and the major
> Internet backbone where each server you’ve used to access this web site
> resides.

> I am going to make a request that the forum moderator, using your unique
> IP address, contact your ISP, who in turn will also be asked to provide
> authorities in your location with details of your threats.

Aren't you taking his posts a bit too seriously? If you don't like what he's saying, don't read his posts. Like it or not, freedom of speech allows each and every one of us to express ourselves however we so choose to. Doesn't mean you have to like it. I'd say, stop acting so paranoid and get over it! Skip his posts you f***ing crybaby!

Back
Top Bottom