I have a theory about the Morrissey recent correspondence....

Nope, not drunk or even drinking.
You can't; you already responded to it. Twice.

It's pancake areolas, not pancake nipples. The milk that would flow from a pancake wide nipple is tremendous, and sadly impossible, at least until science catches up to that dream of mine.

If you mean pancake titties that's a whole other story, I wouldn't mind a couple of flappies sizzling on my "grill".

Agree with this proposition. M will be sanguine if slightly discombobulated at his ex's rising profile, so long as Marr doesnt' have hits/packed gigs/best of year reviews from Teh Quietus. Etc. As another poster noted: "Johnny Marr doesn't look like a guy who needs crazy demands before he is signed...he does have one thing Morrissey doesn't have. A number 1 record in the US. " Johnny seems grounded in reality on all levels. He paid up Joyce and got on with his life, not building an 'artistic career' on relationship and business failure victimology. Unlike others. Like Burchill, could cope till Parsons went mega populist at The Mirror as a serious writer not a hapless, hopeless human troll with a blunt nib. Hip young gunslingers, one became bitter and twisted about their failed relationships, one built a life around marriage and parenting, whilst developing their artistic craft......

r.BB

Don't think I've ever seen Julie Burchill on Newsnight Review with Paul Morley pontificating about The Spice Girls musical. Nor has Tony Parsons managed to offend the readership of the Guardian by writing disparingly about 'transgender' people. That was hilarious!

But an interesting analogy nonetheless.

I think there may indeed be something in this. I have been waiting for Morrissey to respond to the solo Marr record and general Johnny hype. Well, maybe he already has in a typically indirect way. I mean, I'm guessing he may have noticed Johnny has a record out and I'd love to know what his private thoughts are... though the fact that he hasn't mentioned it at all is probably fairly telling.

why are you bothering to be so rude? Its really childish behaviour. How old are you?

How old are you, that you take something someone says on a forum so seriously that it would actually offend you? That's childish.

Unless I accidentally touched a nerve with the pancake nipple comment -which anyone with a brain would know would have to be purely coincidental, as I have no way of knowing if you have them or not- then why do anything but laugh?

The comment wasn't even specifically directed at you...or at anyone. Are you that thin-skinned?

Oh wait...this is a Morrissey forum.

How old are you, that you take something someone says on a forum so seriously that it would actually offend you? That's childish.

Unless I accidentally touched a nerve with the pancake nipple comment -which anyone with a brain would know would have to be purely coincidental, as I have no way of knowing if you have them or not- then why do anything but laugh?

The comment wasn't even specifically directed at you...or at anyone. Are you that thin-skinned?

Oh wait...this is a Morrissey forum.

I don't take it seriously, I just think it's uncalled for really.

Whatever anyway.

1231haters-gonna-hate_917.gif

Back
Top Bottom