I hate mr improper

I

I love Rafe Kovich

Rafe does not suck donkeys dicks. i think you do and you are gay because youlisten to Morrisey. brian had a girlfriend for 7 years and they just broke 8up so heis strait. I asked him at super soap weekend and he said he lieks the smiths so he isn't gay because he likes the smiths, and did not say anything about morissey.
brian gets alot of women and you don't so you are jelous, and you want to kiss up to caleb to get some. she is a bitch and won't give you any,even thouygh she wants to have sex with losers like michael eastston,so you might have a chance.

Hey assjack....I think you need to concentrate on your spelling before you go spewing insults at me. You look like an illiterate,non spelling dumbwit,but you do it with pride. That f***ing jackoff on that soap who "claims " to be a huge morrissey fan,is not. I am the man and morrisseys biggest fan. so go f***yourself jerky

> Rafe does not suck donkeys dicks. i think you do and you are gay because
> youlisten to Morrisey. brian had a girlfriend for 7 years and they just
> broke 8up so heis strait. I asked him at super soap weekend and he said he
> lieks the smiths so he isn't gay because he likes the smiths, and did not
> say anything about morissey.
> brian gets alot of women and you don't so you are jelous, and you want to
> kiss up to caleb to get some. she is a bitch and won't give you any,even
> thouygh she wants to have sex with losers like michael eastston,so you
> might have a chance.
ROTFLMAO! Morrissey WAS in the Smiths, idiot. And you implying I have casual sex with just anyone is just plain rude. Unlike yourself, I do have standards.