I CHANGE MY PLEA TO GUILTY...(WELL I TRIED!)

• Thread starter Left Behind with a Vengance
  • Start date
Re: I might know you,

> That's what I've been saying! Thank God someone is speaking some¿ sense around here.¿ Too many chiefs and not enough Indians...

"The only way a woman can ever reform her husband is by boring him so completely that he loses all possible interest in life." -OW

works

l'odeur malhereau

> No, it's depressing when you meet someone online and date them¿ for a year, because you are perfect for each other.

So, you are saying that if you didn't date them for that year, it would be great....

Let's see...right now on your planet, it's a good thing to go a year without someone and flirting involves saying nothing about person's looks or voicing the fact that you like to be around them. So, what else do they do there? Take girls to their apartments to play Dungeons and Dragons and make them fetch snacks while you try to break your winning score?¿ Well, you do what you can..¿ Oh, the ones in saw in that movie, "Texas Tourism Bureau¿ Promotional Film, ©1977"

I hope you haven't actually watched that.

Nevermind, we'll just let you wallow in your 1 dimensional stereotypes.¿ That's like grits, I wasn't raised on a ranch (I wish, I sure¿ dress like it), so my ignorance precedes me and I don't know¿ what either of those are!

If I remember correctly, chitlins are random part of Chickens like livers. I have no idea.¿ Oh thank GOD you didn't say you are half a person...

*counting fingers and toes* Nope, I'm all here.¿ Blasphemy!

:p¿ Well, I naturally assumed you meant ME

There are lots of "me's" out there.....¿ Are you implying that his surliness died with The Smiths? Wow, I¿ like, totally agree!

Are we a Valley Girl now?¿ But laughing cures the chill in my stomach.

As long as it's maniacal....¿Hey, did you see¿ that Eddie Izzard special on HBO last night? I haven't laughed¿ that hard in months: "I guess Hitler didn't play Risk as a¿ kid"... and his bit on frumpy English films, about how¿ they're mainly about someone opening a door on another person,¿ and then going "I.....uh.....oh.." and how he would¿ creep around a movie set as a boy, hoping a producer would see¿ him and say "Ah! That creeping boy over there! He would be¿ perfect for my new.....'creeping boy' movie!"

I don't have cable...I just have to imagine it.¿ Remember, you can't spell obsequious without the I O U

Just because you don't know how to type your web address correctly the first time doesn't mean I have to give you anything...

> "The only way a woman can ever reform her husband is by¿ boring him so completely that he loses all possible interest in¿ life." -OW

words from some guy that wasn't even interested in his wife to begin with....

Difference of object...

...does not alter singleness of passion¿ So, you are saying that if you didn't date them for that year,¿ it would be great....

Hmm, I feel like James Dean in that scene in 'Rebel' where his parents are confusing him¿ Let's see...right now on your planet, it's a good thing to go a¿ year without someone and flirting involves saying nothing about¿ person's looks

I'm just not as superficial as you, I guess... :p¿ or voicing the fact that you like to be around¿ them. So, what else do they do there? Take girls to their¿ apartments to play Dungeons and Dragons and make them fetch¿ snacks while you try to break your winning score?

Gosh, Suzanne.. do YOU know anyone like that? I don't know, I'm only 21, that nerdy stuff is a little bit before my time, isn't it?¿ I hope you haven't actually watched that.
Just what I've seen on Mtv..¿ Nevermind, we'll just let you wallow in your 1 dimensional¿ stereotypes.

Que le Diable n'ose pas refuser un jeu d'écarté...¿ If I remember correctly, chitlins are a random part of Chickens¿ like livers. I have no idea.

Ok, where are you really from? Why do I know more about farming, and I live in SF¿ :p

"Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing." -OW¿ There are lots of "me's" out there.....

Gosh, so conceited!¿ Are we a Valley Girl now?

Are 'We' royalty now?¿ As long as it's maniacal....

Well, at least I have my looks¿ I don't have cable...I just have to imagine it.

They should unplug your modem line too¿ Just because you don't know how to type your web address¿ correctly the first time doesn't mean I have to give you¿ anything...

Maybe I don't want you to see my website... :o

p.s. how do you change preferences so that it doesn't look like we are taking up most of the board??

arty bloody farty

Re: l'odeur malhereau

> what a waste of 1's and 0's

And what TERRIBLE French. I suggest that whoever is prattling on and on in a pretentious attempt at French learn a bit more about grammar and spelling.

gros bisoux,
Someone who knows better

marlon.jpg

> words from some guy that wasn't even interested in his wife to¿ begin with....
I guess thats why he wrote such good poetry..hehe

I get suckered in once again.

¿ Hmm, I feel like James Dean in that scene in 'Rebel' where his¿ parents are confusing him

Now you know how I feel.¿ I'm just not as superficial as you, I guess... :p¿ Gosh, Suzanne.. do YOU know anyone like that? I don't know, I'm¿ only 21, that nerdy stuff is a little bit before my time, isn't¿ it?

Whoa...wait, who are you? I need to know for sure before I confuse you even further with someone else.....

That's the French we use in the land of IDon'tGiveADamn.

*****SUCK******SUCK*******

> Whoa...wait, who are you? I need to know for sure before I¿ confuse you even further with someone else.....

uuuuuukkkkaaa!!!! girl germs! What is this, a bar scene?!! Really Suzch, if you wanted to know who I was, you already missed your chance... kill the head and the body will die, but how do you deflate the massive swollen ego??! MY GOD IT'S NOT EVEN HUMAN!!

p.s. I thought Ewan McGregor looked HOT in star wars. Just to keep this on subject so someone doesn't get frumpy, here's six degrees of morrissey:

ewan mcgregor-->velvet goldmine
velvet goldmine-->glam rock soundtrack
glam rock---->new york dolls
new york dolls--->had a fan club
fan club president--->morissey
morissey--->has a website devoted to him

> That's the French we use in the land of IDon'tGiveADamn.

Don't tread on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: *****SUCK******SUCK*******

> uuuuuukkkkaaa!!!! girl germs! What is this, a bar scene?!!¿ Really Suzch, if you wanted to know who I was, you already¿ missed your chance... kill the head and the body will die, but¿ how do you deflate the massive swollen ego??! MY GOD IT'S NOT¿ EVEN HUMAN!!

What? Damnit! All I'm doing is making sure, ya know....something screwy like this happened two years ago and it's made me paranoid.

...I thought I was talking to someone much older...¿ p.s. I thought Ewan McGregor looked HOT in star wars. Just to¿ keep this on subject so someone doesn't get frumpy, here's six¿ degrees of morrissey:¿ ewan mcgregor-->velvet goldmine¿ velvet goldmine-->glam rock soundtrack¿ glam rock---->new york dolls¿ new york dolls--->had a fan club¿ fan club president--->morissey¿ morissey--->has a website devoted to him

misshapes

> Don't tread on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*sigh* This is silly.

OK. God invented email not only to spread computer viruses, but to let conversations be straightforward without the fear of the wrong people listening in.....ya know.....it keeps stories straight, egos being burst in public places, and therefore creates an area of lessened confusion among the people who are speaking to one another.

I'm an easily confused person. No getting around that. I have a pretty routine life to keep it simple. Once a little thing goes out of place, the whole wall falls down....

p.s.

Now do you understand why I shy away from online meetings? It's been nothing but a large, unproductive pile of goop that has caused nothing but big headaches.

God, it helps so much to see who you are talking too.....

Back
Top Bottom