How did you all celebrate Reagan's death?

Here you go. Silly little girl....

> But I will anyway.

> 1) Enlisted the help of bad men to fight men he perceived as worse men
> (i.e., Saddam and the Taliban among others).
THERE WAS NO TALIBAN IN REAGANS TIME. YOU COULD ARGUE THEIR CREATION WAS A BY-PRODUCT OF THE SOVIET INCURSION INTO AFGANISTAN AND OUR WITHDRAWN SUPPORT OF AFGHAN GUERILLA FORCES. HOWEVER THAT IS JUST THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS. OFTEN YOU HAVE TO BED,AND THEN ABANDON THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS.
9/11 WAS , IN PART , A RESULT OF NOT DOING BUSINESS WITH SCOUNDRELS TO GAIN INTELLIGENCE
> 2) Continued the pathetic charade that was the Cold War, including
> supporting the violent removal of democratically elected leaders in order
> to stem the growth of Communism (never mind that Communism was
> self-destructing on its own -- some victory).
YOU WERE NOT EVEN BORN DURING THE HIEGHT OF THE COLD WAR. SORRY IF YOU WERE NOT THERE ,YOU HAVE NO PERSPECTIVE. I WAS THERE AND IT WAS NO f***ING CHARADE. THE VIOLENT REMOVAL OF SO-CALLED ELECTED COMMUNIST ,TOTALITARIAN LEADERS FROM OUR CONTINENT WAS A NESSESSARY EVIL AND IT SHOWED THE RUSSIANS WE WERE NOT GOING TO BE MESSED WITH . I DONT THIN JUST CALL IT"SOME VICTORY".
> 3) Closed down many mental institutions. Next time you get harassed on the
> street by a schizophrenic panhandler, think of Reagan.
YOU ARE SO WRONG ABOUT THIS. THIS SO-CALLED RELEASE OF THE MENTALLY ILL INTO THE STREETS WAS THE RESULT OF SEVERAL THINGS. INCLUDING BUDGET CUTS . THE FORGOTTEN FACT IS THE COURT CASE BROUGHT ON BY THE ACLU OVER THE CONCEPT THAT WE ,AS A SOCIETY HAD NO RIGHT TO HOLD THESE PEOPLE AGAiNST THIER WILL OR FORCE THEM TO GET TREATMENT.THE NEXT TIME YOU GET HARRASSED ON THE STREET THINK OF THE ACLU!

> 4) Almost singlehandedly created and fostered middle America's paranoia
> about welfare (leading to many cuts for people who legitimately need it)
> by telling fabricated anecdotes about welfare con artists.
FUNNY HOW NO ONE TALKS ABOUT THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION REFORMING AND CHANGING WELFARE INTO WORKFARE MORE THAN REAGAN 'S EVER DID.
THANKFULLY!
> 5) Was an idiot in general. Ketchup is a vegetable in school lunches?
> Trees create more pollution than people do? WTF?
GIVE ME YOUR SOURCES ON THESE PLEASE,OTHER THAN THAT YOU HAVE "HEARD" THEM,THEN WE CAN TALK.AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE FROM CREDIBLE NEWS SOURCES AND NOT SOME LEFT-WING IDIOT SITE.

Re: Here you go. Silly little girl....

If you don't remember the ketchup and tree comments, you're obviously suffering from a keen case of selective amnesia. Do f*** off.

Re: Here you go. Silly little girl....

I do remember hearing about those comments. The problem is they were not EVER said by President Reagan in any speech nor were they part of any initiated public policy.

Re: Oh when did he josh it?

> I've been in a secluded part of the country for a few days and have missed
> all news events.

I know a lot more secluded parts of the country

Back
Top Bottom