Hot Topic(the store): the anti christ of america

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP to the morrissey community
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP to the morrissey community

Im sick to f***in death of seeing these fake ass "gothic/80's" looking hot topic shopping f***s walking around. They look ridiculous and a clue: ahem WE KNOW YOU'RE faking the look for your friends. They sell garbage for ridiculous amounts of money(funny,sounds exactly like the music industry today). Here's a little hint people on how to acquire things without going to HOT Topic:

they sell dickies at walmart for 17 bucks,granted they only have black,khaki,and blue,but they still sell them there. Whats the point of buying them @ HT for like 30+ bucks?????

Next up: chuck taylors!!!!!! People,it's one thing to have worn them eeons ago,when they werent 'cool" and most people thought they were ugly,which is when the real people wore them.

It's another thing entirely to once again,"fake the look" of someone who wore them back in the day. Just because you wear these things doesnt make you "cool".

Another thing,the: pink/blue/green/red hair dye thing.......OVER!!!!!!!! Unless you are goth and a serious one(meaning: someone who 6 months ago wasnt and probably 6 months from now wont be),STOP f***ING DOING THIS!!!!! You look retarded,just no one's come up to you yet to inform you of it.

Another thing that pisses me the f*** off: using the word "like" every other f***in minute. I swear to f***ing god,if I hear one more f***in girl say "like,I went to my friends house and my mom um..Like,made me do the dishes and like"...I'll f***in stab 'em in the eyes with a soldering iron!!!!!!!!! It's a stupid f***in word,and it just shows your age (which if you use this word,would be about 10). You're not cool when you say it,so why do it??? you end up looking like a f***in idiot!!!!!!

Another thing that f***in irritates me: These f***ing current(and might I add very very extremely shitty) bands that claim all of a sudden ,that they are "influenced by morrissey or the smiths"....no your not donkeydicks,you're simply saying it to look cool and to try to jump on the bandwagon. Where were you shitty bands when he wasnt touring??? when moz didnt have an album coming out???? funny,I dont recall a few years back during a series of sold out shows,how so many people were "influenced" by him????? they were nowhere to be f***in found!!!!!! Get off our cloud jerky's!!!!!!!!!!!

Another f***in irritating thing: WTF is it with all this f***in rap every goddamned place I go????? it's rap rap rap. Most of them cant talk,cant rap and look f***in stupid with their gold teef,their 80 g's in silver,and their f***in "throwback" jerseys that are as ugly as sin. Who tells these f***in useless failed abortions they have talent??????? MTV is cluttered with rap all over the f***in place. I swear,whats with the f***in jerky with the f***in towel on his head all the f***in time too????(that f***in shitty "VJ" that they have??? sweay????)Who the f*** told him we wanted to see his f***in dumb ass on tv talking about music he doesnt even f***in listen to to begin with???????

One last thing: these f***in monkeyf***s who put shit up for sale on ebay,with the name "DEAN MORRISSEY" listed(not steven). People,if you dont know the f***in guys first name,DONT make yourself look f***in stupid by writing "dean" morrissey. Find out the f***in persons name,then put it on. If you go on ebay,you'll see it. I swear i want to write every f***in person that said that and slap the f***in shit out of them. Read the f***in liner notes/inside cover,it usually has his complete name listed there somewhere!!!!!!!!!!

Re: One more thing to add to this list...............

These f***in dolt sammiches who wear "80's" rock band t shirts and they dont even listen to the f***in music,Whats up with that??????

You know who Im talking about: these f***in anus's who spend like 40 f***in bucks on a"black sabbath(insert any band here)"or other t shirt,just to try to be "80's" and they dont even f***in know anything about the goddamned band.

Im at amoeba today,see this f***in hot ass girl wearing a f***in Journey shirt,so I say"hey,you like journey??" she shoots back"who's journey??" thats what I f***in thought. STOP it!!!!!!!!!There ought to be a rule: if you dont know anything they sing or anything about them,you shouldn't be allowed to wear it or buy it.

I know there are some f***stains who will say"who are you to tell me what i cant wear?????" the guy who gets sick to f***in death of seeing you wear something you know nothing about,to try to impress your dumbass friends.

You look f***in stupid,you're not cool(the celebrities you see wearing this shit....tada...GET IT FOR FREE!!!!!!!!) they dont like the shit probably either,but they wear it because thats what people want them to wear.

I saw some f***in douche wearing a f***in smiths t shirt today on melrose,I wanted to ask him"hey,is meat murder???" he probably would've looked at me and said "huh????".... It's cool if you've been wearing this shit since birth or for years,but not "all of a sudden like".

go and book your flights dumb-arse

I agree with you Mr. Improper PIMP, although you put it in words more crudely than I would.
Still, the sentiments are the same.

You remind me of this guy.

maddox.xmission.com

A lot of his articles are great reads.

http://maddox.xmission.com

Where Will Pimple Be 2 Weeks From Now?

(a) in a manchester hospital eating liquidised cornflakes through tubes?

(b) still at home, cursing the fact that he never booked that flight to

Manchester.

Come on pimple, bring it on, where shall we meet?

pic165739.jpg

Re: go and book your flights dumb-arse

So, if you critisize proper after saying what he just said..does that mean: you speak like this like? And: you condone phoneys?

Quit your bitching you f***in' Heeb! BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS!

No one gives a shit about what you think about the new generation. It just means you are officially old. You're cold product homie, no one gives a shit about you anymore. So take you're Hot Topic hating ass to the temple and bitch to your rabbi.

America is the Anti-Christ of the world and you are Mr.Improper GIMP to the Morrissey community.

For a laugh, I went into the Hot Topic in Hollywood yesterday. And, Mr. Improper, it was...

even more horrifying than I remember it being when I was in high school. Oh, and they had a Smiths shirt. Sacrilege? You be the judge.

Thanks.

Re: go and book your flights dumb-arse

Yes,for both....this cat's a f***in shit nugget. he knows it. he must be this way,otherwise,why get all shitty with the PIMP??????

Re: Where Will Pimple Be 2 Weeks From Now?

I know he'll be in manchester. Shouldn't you be worried about how you're going to get moby dick in your front door? that fat whore you've got,she's ugly enough to strip paint off walls. You should be more worried about when she'll expand even more?

Re: Quit your bitching you f***in' Heeb! BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS!

Heeb??? Im not a towel head f***stain. Go back to your gas sation or 7-11 or whatever else you f***in own off american money and go f*** yourself dicksmack. When you say something that we care to listen to,by all means,rejoin the conversation,until then,shut your f***in camel riding,towel head,snake charming ass up!!!!

No,Im the PIMP to your mother and millions of mom's worldwide.......get it right anus cream pie.

Re: I know where grimmace(akaGU) will be in two weeks.........

Probably on her world wide tour of mcdonalds. That way,other people can see what a fat f***in lazy-eyed slob she is too. She was recently given the "keys" to the city"s................ fast food restaurants in town,that way she can continue to get fatter and fatter by the day.

Re: go and harpoon your fat ass lazy eyed GF numbnutts

Back
Top Bottom