Horse it into ya Cynthia / You're the one for me fatty

jdbabz

I was listening to this on the radio the other day. Might be a bit tenuous but it maybe an inspiration for you're the one for me fatty??

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it because he says "you're the girl for me" and Morrissey says "you're the one for me, fatty"?

If that is the case, he rips off The Beatles' "Michelle" because Paul sings "I love you, I love you, I love you" and Morrissey sings "In my sorry way I love you".

Should I post video proof too?

Ooh somebodies knickers are twisted this morning, well given Morrisseys' appreciation for singers like Joe Dolan I thought there just maybe something there... Post video proof if you like if only to satisfy your need to make somebody on the internets look silly *cries*

I've always took it as a nod to Clancy Eccles. Not that I've given it too much thought?

Oh, dear are you the type who follows people from thread to thread JUST because they didn't agree with you on one topic...

Oh yeah...and I'm so good at it that I managed to post in this thread twice 4 hours before you ever did! That's how good I am! Future posts, bitches!

Oh yeah...and I'm so good at it that I managed to post in this thread twice 4 hours before you ever did! That's how good I am! Future posts, bitches!

Hells yeah!
Doc%20Brown.jpg

I was listening to this on the radio the other day. Might be a bit tenuous but it maybe an inspiration for you're the one for me fatty??

I hear no resemblance to Fatty but this is a pretty great goddamned song!

Back
Top Bottom