Hey...C&B's aka dumb ass.....................

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP for the coalition to free ted kac
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP for the coalition to free ted kac

Read this dumbass.............Sensational Sherri was a part of Wrestlemania XX FanSlam weekend. The event also featured other WWE legends such as Randy Macho Man Savage, Brutus Beefcake, and the Ultimate Warrior.(dummy,this info was taken of sherrimartel.com).

Now,how could she have died in february(as you claim),and show up at WM 20 some 2-3 weeks ago??????

You're not very bright are you???????

You know the difference between you and I is???? I dont call 1-900 wrestling lines like a 10 yr old kid you f***in douchebag.

BTW...Does she have any nudes on that site?

Oh and I never said Sherri Martel died, I said Ms. Elizabeth died.

Get your valets right.

Never said i was" Mr.wrestling". Im just the guy who(as i told you before)...knows more about wrestling than you do. Im also the guy who likes to point out to guys who have their dads dick in their mouths when they talk,that they're fulla f***in shit.

You werent even smart enough to show me any proof of sherri dying. You wanna be a wrestler????? wrestlers i know...dont call 1-900 wrestling lines and spout off nonsensical bullshit they know is false just to try to show themselves as better than someone else.

I simply "called you on it" several times...you're the one who was made out to look like a f***in lying piece of shit. No wonder why david wants to ban you....he doesnt like liars on his site.

Re: Oh and I never said Sherri Martel died, I said Ms. Elizabeth died.

No...you indeed said sherri martel died.......just like you said...jim neidhart,sean waltman,and the "whole von erich clan" died.

Then,when i brought it up to you again a few weeks ago,you once again said"google that shit bitch"...I did and NO mention of sherri dying...now you change your story all of a sudden??????

Like i said...everytime you open your mouth,unless your dads dick comes out,you're telling another lie!!!!!!!!

So YOU get YOUR valets straight.

Re: You did too,but thats expected of you to backtrack like the liar that you are.

While we're on the subject...show me where neidhart,waltman and the "whole von erich clan died"????? show me where you get your info from?????? If you're not fulla shit,whats the harm of backing up your story??????